Gearing up

The kids were escorted out of the front doors to the school then loaded up in a military vehicle  and driven to the Armory where they put on ally armor and collected up weapons such as knives, Lugers (type of pistol), and main sub machine guns, also some Frag Grenades, Rocket propelled grenade launchers.Then they went into practice,shooting German soldier mannequins and their panzers German tanks with their RPGS. After about a hours of training they went into the obstacle course. Crawl under Barbed wire,Jump across tire swings,and swim a for 30 meters to the finish line only a couple made it through the to the finish including Jack and Nick. The drill sergeant congratulated them and escorted them to the lunch room and told them to "enjoy themselves while they can." "Yessir" they both replied in about two seconds. After eating a steak and some mashed potatoes for dinner they got into their bunks and slept until about 5:00 and went  into the break room to eat toast and pancakes. After, Nick and Jack left the break room then went into the Gym. When an hour passed of in the gym the sergeant called all of the electives for the Storm of Normandy. He told the others to be a blockade for Nick and Jack as they got off the boat. They did the blockade so Jack could set up some sort of  cover with small holes so the gun can fit through them and fire. "Do we have shields?" asked Timothy one of the kids who was picked. "For what?" asked the director. "The blockade sir" said Timothy "ah I see now......no you won't." Timothy gulped. Well time to head to the docks,and no the boats don't have cover. Kids peed themselves about walking into a death trap. The director had them stand up  in the boat and  wait from porting time. A couple minutes had passes and they were off to the death trap,but they were already in the first room of the death box.