The storming of the beach Day 1

On the way to Omaha Beach about a couple miles off shore they all heard the faint sound of plane propellers. "BRACE!!" screamed the director. The planes unloaded there .95 calibers and just mowed us down in the boats. Nick and Jack were on different boats and Nick's boat was the one to get focused on. Nick ducked and starting to the opening of the boat knowing the brigade block was going to provide cover while Nick got off his boat and Jack did the same they each had their own brigade to block them while Nick and Jack met up. The impact of the shore felt so good even though he was probably gone get mowed down by the Germans. Blockers formed the wall and the opening opened men jumped off the sides of the boat while others didn't even touch the sand just face down in the boat. When Nick looked over at Jacks boat he saw the his blockers had already gone down into the sand. As Nicks blockers moved forward he dashed to the last blocker and told him to "move sideways and as he going to get Jack. It was already chaos, bodies everywhere Nick looked around and saw the director lying back in the sand. Nick dashed over when his blockers didn't know they just kept going slowly. Nick checked the pulse and made a Grim expression about the directors death with o e bullet in his leg and another in his chest. Jack came dashing over dead bodies and the wounded as he caught up with Nick. "CMON WE NEED THE WALL! NICK PLEASE JUST HELP ME" "NICK " Jack yelled. Nick slowly looked up and collapsed into the sand. "Darnit" "you got to be kidding me Nick" "WAKE UP PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME". Jack started to cry. The blockers were here helping Jack up and starting dragging Jack up the Bloody beach full of red sand."NO LET ME GO YOU BRATS " Jack yelled at Timothy and the others. They stopped when they were at the first sight of Barbed wire. After they let Jack go, Timothy rushed to the body of Nick and started rushing back up with him in his arms. Timothy took a bullet to the chest and fell face first into the sand never to get up. Nick woke up and was dazed, and crawled towards the barbed wire and successfully made it.