FxF

She swayed with the music gracefully. In my life time I have never seen  a woman Move her body like she does. The sensual sway of her hips, the long Flexible curve to her arms as they raise to the sky. 

The drink in my hand sways, as my eyes watch her move. She walked in by herself, her shorts painted to her body, her shirt leaving everything to the imagination and never looking sexier.  My eyes wander to her chest,  Her Breast were full and beautiful. I wanted to touch her. Feel every curve of her body. I wanted my lips to kiss her and my tongue to taste her. And I am going to. 

My body swayed a little from the drink, Even as ancient as I am, vodka will always be my down fall. As I step out onto the floor, I am taken away by the current of moving bodies. My eyes never leaving  the young lady. Every man here is watching her, wanting her to be theirs. It takes me no time to reach her, the smell of lavender and cherries washes over me. My hands react before my mind, and I slide My free hand over her waist.  I pull her back to me, Rolling my hips on her ass, feeling the material of her pants catch on mine. 

Her hands come to the back of my head, and her hips grind on me sensually. The beat of the music making her press harder into me. I growl quietly, wanting and needing her. I lean down next to ear, whispering to her. 

" Doll if you keep pressing against me, your  sexy little ass is coming home with me." I tighten my hand on her hip, making her shudder. Her hands entwine themselves into my hair, and she pulls lightly.  I bite her ear, making her breath hitch. I trail small kisses down her neck and turn her around. Her Eyes widen slightly, when she takes me in. I don't give her much time to process before I slam my lips down on hers. I hear her moan, and I slide my hand down her back. 

" Come with me." I tell her, taking her hand in mine and weaving us through the crowd. She doesn't resist me, and I smirk. I rest My empty cup on the bar, and rush us out of the Club. 

" Where are we going?" Her sweet voice  makes me smile, and forget to answer for a second.

" Baby, If you got to ask you don't need to know."  My car was parked just outside the club, and before I know it, I have her pressed against the passenger side of my car, My lips attacking hers in a passionate need. My roaming hands find the hem of her shirt, and slide up. Her stomach was tone and smooth, and the only thought I could think of was that I wanted to taste her. Every inch of her. Her hands reach down to my jeans and slide her Nibble fingers in-between the fabric and my skin. I knew she wanted me now. and I will let her have me. 

" Doll get in the car, Ill fix this little problem in a little bit."  I open her door and set her in the seat. " Take off those sexy Pants when I close the door. If your a good girl, ill make you very happy." I kiss her lips again, and stand up, closing the door.  As the wetness pooled between my legs, I know that this girl was a great pick. She is going to love what I have in store for her. 

~****~  ( P.O.V Change) 

I sit in the car, watching  in amazement at the woman who just swept me away from the bar.  Her short hair spiked Up and her tight  blouse made my knees weak. She starts walking toward the drivers side and I remember Im supposed to be taking off my jeans. Whatever has come over me, compels me to un-button My jeans and slide them over my legs. My heels catch on the jeans and I curse. 

The drivers side door opens, and the woman sets down in the car. Her eyes roam up my body, and a smirk graces her Beautiful face. " Good girl , Now I want you to take off that pesky shirt. You won't be needing it  anymore tonight."  My hands hesitate, my cheeks blush red and I look down. I see her hand come into view, and lift my chin up. Her face holds a stern look as she speaks. " Darling If I have to tell you again you won't like what happens."  Instantly I pull my shirt up over my head and I moan as the cool air hits my skin.