M x f

The cars heads lights flood the small alley then disappear around the corner of the apartments. A small breeze kisses my bare legs and cause a small shiver to race up my spine. I crossed my arms over my chest, The thin skimpy top and mini skirt did little to shield me from the cool weather. I couldn't wear warmer cloths tonight, not if I wanted those men to show up and I needed those men to show up again. They where here that night, they watched  Chanel and I, as we walked home from school. I know they did, I felt there gazes on us before they attacked. I don't know why they took Chanel, and not myself. Maybe because I dressed like a boy that day, or maybe because I put up to much of a fight. But in the end they took Chanel, and I was left in this very alley way, bruised and bleeding. 

Im not afried, not like I was that night. Tonight I have protection from those cowards. That night a man, came up to me, His smile was sweet and caring. He picked up my broken body and brought me to his home. You might think that I was in danger, But I wasn't. He promised me he would help me find Chanel. But I had to stay with him for a while. He never touched me, or hurt me. He trained me some to keep me safe. And after a year of trying to find the bastards, we finally caught wind of where they were going to be tonight.

I was outside for a long period of time before a 2017 Chevy Tahoe approached. The windows were tinted, and the paint was a dark blue. The headlights blinded me for a brief second, Just long enough for the car door to open and someone to Jump out and snatch me. 

Strong arms wrapped around my waist, and a Piece of cloth was pulled over my mouth. I breathed in deeply and felt the darkness pull me under. I didn't fight, and I wasn't scared, this was the plan. My savior, Jonathan, Placed a tracking device under my skin months ago. He will follow me, and when I locate my friend he will help me escape.

~*******~  

Even once I regained my consciousness, I couldn't open My eyes. Something covered them, and quite tightly at that. My wrists were bound above my head and My legs were strapped to a post of some sort. I stayed like that for an amount of time, that I couldn't tell you. 

Out of the blue foot steps started up.  I jerked a little and tensed my muscles. A metallic scrap bounced off the walls, making me cringe. 

" Well hello beautiful. Baby you look delicious in that getup." A mans voice perked my ears and made my body jump needlessly.  His footsteps got closer and a rough hand touched my ankle, he took his time feeling my skin, sliding his hands up my legs.  His fingers drag thick invisible lines up the inside of my calfs. 

" Mmmm J is going to love you very very much baby girl, you look as if you need a good fucking. But he told me I could have you for a little bit myself since I did go through all that work to get you. Its very difficult to " Leak "Information to Jonathan.  I mean that man back checks all the facts. It took 9 months for him to get this " Little Mission" I concocted.  His hands reach my thighs making me gulp, and try to pull my legs together. The agent Binding my ankles to the poles restrict my movement, and the man growls in laughter. 

" Baby slut, as long as I'm in this room your not going anywhere I promise. Im going to let you in on what I'm going to do to you before J gets ahold of you, and whether you like it or not, Im going to be nicer then J will be." 

" Screw you, you fuck head. Once Jonathan finds out where I am, your all going to fucking die, and Im going to dance on whatever is left of you. Because you see, you all deserve to fucking get a baseball bat up your goddamn assholes, And you should have to live with it up there, So it rips your goddamn guts open. Go ahead and do what ever you want to me, Ill find  Chanel after you fucking die  and Ill know you won't ever hurt another Girl Out there. Do you understand me you fuckt-...." My head whips to one side and my cheek starts to burn. His hand will leave a nice bruise on my cheek. A metallic taste fills my mouth.