1~Run away

❤Isabella Pov❤

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

The sound of my alarm was going off. I groaned while putting the pillow under my head. Why! I quickly  turned it off before my so-called-father heard it.

Come on, get up. Last day of school.

I got up and put on my glasses that were on my side table and went to my bathroom. Soon as I got there, I looked in the mirror, I  saw an exact replica of my mom. I had her gorgeous long wavy brown hair and her hazel eyes.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. When I was in the shower I didn't feel good my head started to hurt. But I just ignored it. I rather go to school  than stay home and let my father beat me...... again.

Two years since my mom died. And two years my dad has been beating me. He blames me for her death.

The memory brought tears to my eyes. But i quickly wiped them away. Growing up in a mafia family was not really a great childhood for me to have, even if my father is the mafia leader. My father was and i were always in danger.

After that I got my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked into my closet and got out my loose jean shorts and a white T-shirt and my black sandals. I didn't have time to dry my hair so I just let it fall down naturally.

I got my bag pack and went down stairs. My bed room was near my dads bed room so I tiptoed past his room and sighed in relief that he didn't hear me. I looked in the refrigerator to see if there was any food but it was empty. Just full of beers and vodka bottles.
I just grabbed an apple from the counter and went out. I hate my dad for all he has done to me. The memory of him beating me  brought tears to my eyes again.

Fuck, stop crying be strong you idiot! Stop letting him get to you!
I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to leave my dads voice stopped me.

"Isabella, sweety, where are you going?" My dad asked from behind me. With a disgusting sweet voice. I could feel him come closer. So close I could feel his hot breath on my neck and the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.

"To school, where else?" I said back, with a little frustration in my voice. I didn't dare turn around.

Before I knew it he slammed me against the door. "Don't you DARE use that tone to me!" He yelled at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said. Tears threatening to fall. I tried to move out of he's hold but he just tighten his hold and pushes himself on me even more

"You look just like her." He said.  He always does this to me. I can't take it anymore. I can't.

I turned to face him and lifted my knee to his manhood and kicked it  He fell to the ground while groaning. I ran to my room and once I reached my room, I  locked the door.

I unpacked all my books from my bag pack and packed some of my clothes in my bag pack. I changed my shoes to my black snickers and in my closet was my a old shoe box with 10,000 dollars and my gun. I took all the money than went out the window.

Then my dad started to bang on the door. "Bell, open this fucking door!" My dad yelled from the other side of the door.

I climbed out the window and landed safely on the ground. I ran to the garage and got my bike. I got on and took off. Then I saw my dad with a gun and he started shooting. Fuck! I took mime from my waist band and shot back too. Then I lost him. Thank God. Then I thought,

What the hell am I doing?
Where the hell am I going?
Who do I trust now ?
Where will I stay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1 is done!!!!! :o Ahhhhh!!

Pls tell me what you think of this chapter...if there are any mistake... Sorry😅

Show me some love by
comment
Vote

Byeeee!
Lia💙