3~Xaiver

Isabelle POV
I started to flutter my eyes open.
Confused to why my bed was so soft. Wait my bed was never soft. I shot my eyes open to see I wasn't in my room either. And then everything that happened hit me like a truck. Shit. When I tried to move my leg hurt like hell.

"The pain will go away in a few minutes." A voice said from the corner of the room. When I looked up I noticed it was that guy, Dora.

"Where am I ?" I asked.

"Your in the King mafia and I'm Xavier King." He said with a smirk on his face.

"K-king? a-as in King. T-the deadliest mafia gang in the whole country?" I stuttered. I should be scared of this guy. But I won't give in, yet.

"The one and only. You are the third deadliest in the whole country and the new leader so I guess we are in the same level.....and a pretty good kisser" He said with a smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap that smirk right off his face.

"Shut the fuck up" I gritted back at him. I'm gonna find a way to get out of here.

He got off the chair and started walking closer to me. " Listen let me make a deal with you, if you stay here away from your father I'll protect you from him...if you don't do as I say I will give you to him..personally. " He said in a serious tone. He kept walking towards me. I stood up from the bed and stood up my legs wobbled but I stood straight.

"Why do you want to protect me?" I asked with announce in my voice.

"Because your father owns me Money... A lot, so do we have a deal?" He asked with raised brow.

"Ok...in one condition..." I said walking closer to him that his chest was near mine i put my hands around his neck and his hands automatically went around my waist.

"And that is?" He asked in a husky voice, his eyes getting darker and filled with lust.

Before he knew it I lifted my knee and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Catch me." I said with amusement in my voice and then he fell to the ground, groaning.

I ran to the door and opened it and saw a long hall way. I ran and tried to open doors but the were locked I tried to open another door thank god it was open I ran inside and shut the door when I turned around I hit a very hard wall. I was about to land on my butt but a strong arms held my waist to stop me from falling I looked up and saw a very beautiful pair of brown eyes.

"Be careful, flower." He said with a smirk on his face. When I realized he was only wearing a towel I gasped. He chuckled at me.

"Don't worry I won't bite. I'm Gideon." He smiled and me.

"Isabelle." I said but all of a sudden the door flew open, the door was about to hit me but thank God Gideon turned us around so that the door didn't hit me. When the door it showed a very angry  Xavier.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" He roared his eyes pitch black cause of anger. His jaw clenched and his hands in a fists.

"Wow, Xavier calm down." Gideon said pushing me more behind him. I'm so scared. I shouldn't haven't done that.

"Why so you can have her to your self?!?!" Xavier yelled at him before Gideon could say something, Xavier stormed over and punched him so hard right across his face he fell. Xavier stormed towards me a dragged me out I look back and saw Gideon getting up slowly. And gave me a weak smile. Xavier continued to drag me to the same room. After we were in the room he slammed me against the door and lifted his hand a I closed my eyes tightly, this is it its happening again history is going to repeat it self. I flinched but felt no sting.

"Why did you flinch?" He asked tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. For some reason I feel comfort from his touch. So leaned in his touch. He softly touched my cheek. But before anything could get out of place I took his hand away.

" Listen, I'll stay, only if you keep my dad away from me, got it?.....I don't want no funny business..." I said while looking down. He stepped back and nodded and left.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Done