alone {peter parker}

459 Words

"Peter!" You yelled, catching "Spiderman's" attention.

"Y/N, i have to go before he gets away." Peter said, referring to Vulture. He turned his head, about to sling away with his webs.

"I'm coming with."

He jerked around, excepting you to be joking, but when he saw you weren't, his eyes narrowed toward you.

"I love you, and i'm not going to let something happen to you. So, you can't-"

"Peter, Spiderman, both of you need to listen very carefully. I'm going with, and it's not an offer." You said, looking straight into the eyes of his mask.

"Y/N-"

"Nope. Sorry, I can't hear you. La la la." You smirked, seeing him cave.

"Fine, but i swear if you get hurt-"

You rolled your eyes, and wrapped an arm around his waist, the other pulling his mask up enough to peck his lips. "Let's go, Spiderman."

He smiled, and pulled his mask back down, then whispered into your ear. "Hold on tight."

Launching a web, you two were swinging through the city in search of Vulture.

-

"Get out of here!" Peter shouted as the building started to rumble, Vulture's drone knocking down the last column.

"Peter!" You screamed, as the roof caved in on top of you.

"Y/N!" Peter screamed, and then blackness suddenly surrounded you. You couldn't move, you had no feeling. This was it. You were going to die, and Peter would blame it on himself.

"Peter." You whimpered.

"Peter." You cried a little louder.

"Y/n?" He asked, sounding as wounded as you.

"Peter, i'm over here." You cried, knowing in a matter of minutes the pain would be gone, and so would Peter.

"Someone help! Please!" Peter cried, trying to move the concrete on top of you, but he wasn't strong enough.

"Peter, stop. Peter, please."

"No, i'm not losing you." He groaned, trying again.

"Peter, stop! It's no use!" You yelped.

He fell to his knees, looking at you. "This is my fault. I shouldn't have let you come with."

"Hey, none of this is your fault. You need to stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders." You croaked, a few more moments, you'd be gone.

"Promise me that you'll move on. Promise me." You mumbled. You eyes growing heavy.

"I-I promise." He stuttered, tears flowing down his dirt covered cheeks.

"I love you, Peter Parker, I always have." You said, looking up at him one last time. "I always will."

"Y/N, I love you so much more than you'll ever know."

"Goodbye, Pete." You sighed, taking your last breath, leaving Peter alone in the collapsed warehouse.

"Goodbye, Y/N." He mumbled, placing a soft kiss on your head, and closing your eyes. "I love you."

------//
i legit cried writing this js

This part is dedicated to @hiddle_ackles @smallasgardian and @starlorq