c a n d i d a t e s

0.1

Closing her locker door, she slung her bag over her shoulder and slumped to the ground. "Nayeon, are you okay?" Dahyun asked, sitting down beside her on the gymnasium floor.

"I'm aching all over. How am I okay?" Nayeon groaned and glared when Dahyun started giggling. "Don't push yourself too hard. It's just a fitness test." "I know, but..." Nayeon's voice trailed off as soon as the guys entered the gymnasium noisily. "Let's go, Nayeon. The guys are going to tease you again." Grabbing Nayeon's wrist, Dahyun dragged Nayeon out of the gymnasium. However, as they were just about to descend the stairs, a unfamiliar feminine voice calls out to them, "Girls, are you Im Nayeon and Kim Dahyun?" the girls turn around to face the lady. Looking at each other, they stammered, "Y-Yes."

c a n d i d a t e p r o f i l e

Name : Im Nayeon

Role : 'The Distraction'

Personality : Helpful and all but when it comes to helping out in group discussions... not so much >.<

Birthday : September 22, 1995

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Blood Type: A

c a n d i d a t e p r o f i l e

Name : Kim Dahyun

Role : 'The Distraction'

Personality : takes things on bravely and likes to see things positively

Birthday : May 28, 1998

Height : 165 cm

Weight : 48 kg

Blood Type : O

0.2

"Jihyo! You were great just now! Especially when you did that backflip, it was AMAZING." a girl said, falling into line with Jihyo and the other cheerleaders. Jihyo offers a smile, but her smile fades away quickly. The rest of the girls soon start talking among themselves, but none of them are directly talking to her. She thinks of the people who get jealous of her because she is popular. No, she was just like them. These girls just hang around her to look popular and try all they can to be featured in her Instagram feed. The girls soon disperse as soon as they walk out of the school gates. Jihyo stood by the curb and waits for the bus to arrive. After a while, a sleek, black limousine pulls up in front of her. The window winds down and Jihyo finds herself facing a familiar face. Im Nayeon? Isn't she from school? Jihyo thought to herself. "Uh... Jihyo? Can you... get on?" Nayeon asked nervously, her gaze shifting.

c a n d i d a t e p r o f i l e

Name : Park Jihyo (Jisoo)

Role : Leader

Personality : Quiet, not very sociable, due to her past, but is smart

Birthday : February 1, 1997

Height : 162 cm

Weight : 56 kg

Blood Type : O

0.3

"Get a life, Jungyeon, stop being so desperate." Mina shoved Jungyeon aside, causing Jungyeon to fall to the floor. "I'm not desperate, Mina." Jungyeon answered firmly, getting back up to her feet quickly. "I'm sorry, what? You're not desperate? If you're not, then stop hanging around my friends!" Mina screamed. Mina knew she was lying. She was the one who was desperate. Desperate for friends, popularity. Tears stung her eyes, but she held them back. Pissed, she left the classroom, slamming the door as she went. "Mina, I think we should stop." her friends said as they walked. "What do you mean?" Mina blinked back her tears. "Stop being mean to Jungyeon." they answered. "Why? Anyways why are you all siding her?" she swallowed a lump in her throat. This was what she had feared. "It's mean, Mina." they said, and Mina just continued glaring. "Fine, then go. Go and join her and, if you want, you can also go throw her a pity party. I don't need people like you for friends anyway." Mina quickened her pace, expecting her friends to call after her chase after her, apologising. But their footsteps just sounded distant, getting fainter by each second and all Mina could hear was the sound of her heart pounding against her chest. That was all Mina could take. Letting go of whatever was holding her back, Mina ran into the toilet, curled up on the floor and just cried.