Hey what's up??

Jake had just gotten out of the shower at Manfs house and he was shaving wile he was still in his towel. He got dressed and threw on a hat they were gonna go to a meeting and greet in Arizona he was all packed and ready for a three hour flight. 

*Skipping flight*

Him and Manfs just got off the plane and they were very excited to see all there fans. They got to there hotel room and took a nap for about two hours when they finally woke up they were late so they ran out and got an uber. Fifteen minutes in to the meet and greet there is a girl crying tears of joy to meet Jake he wraps her in a big warm hug they took pictures and that was it. But after the end of the show they were waiting for their Uber when they noticed the same girl they approached her and said "hey what's up?" She turned in excitement and said "hey nm" *trying to play it cool*. Jake laughed a little and said "Any chance I can get your number?" She said "sure" and gave Jake her number. Then their Uber arrived and as they were leaving Jake rolled down the window and said "hey what's your name I forgot to ask?". She laughed and said "it's Emily" as she was waving. 

The next morning Jake sent Emily a text that said "good morning beautiful" she responded saying "good morning handsome" they talked for a wile and agreed to meet up at jump street. When Jake got their he was trying to impress he with his lit flips. Em was just laughing and making fun of him when he fell. 

****Okay please tell me what you think and an subjections****

I'm gunna post as much as I can 😊