Mikey and Maya💙

Me Jake walked back to the arcade and we say Mikey talking to a girl and that meant Jake had to annoy him so he yelled across the room "YEAH MIKEY GOTTA GET THEM CHEEKS" we both started to walk over and I noticed that the girl he was talking to was my best friend that moved out here a couple months ago with her family!! I let go of Jake's hand and hug her really tight I could tell Mikey and Jake were confused I turn to them and say "she's Maya my best friend!!" Me and Maya start to giggle because we missed each other so much.

*Jake's part*

I just saw her run up and hug a random girl at first I thought she was strangling her!!But then she told us that she was her best friend. We all got in line to go on the ferris wheel. Mikey and Maya went on one and me and Emma got on one. When we got to the top I puled out my phone and took a picture of us kissing with the beach and sunset in the background. I posted it on my insta, twitter, and Snapchat. When we got down we waited for Mikey and Maya cause they were a cart behind us. When they got out they were holding hands. I asked Mikey if they were a thing and he just smiled. We went to go get yogurt me and Emma sat on one side and Mikey and Maya sat on the other. Emma and Maya were both texting and when I looked to see who it was they were texting each other 😂!! Me being nosey saw Maya say her and Mikey are a thing but it was a secret. I just smiled and looked at Mikey and he gave my a confused look. He said "what??" And I just shook my head still smiling. The girls stopped texting and ate the rest of there yogurt. After we walked to the parking lot we all agreed to crash at Mikeys me and Emma took the guest room and Mikey and Maya slept in his bed. We all were hanging out on the couch when Emma got tired and asked me to go to bed with her. So me and her went to bed but before she fell asleep she turned to me and said "I love you babe" and I blushed and said "I love you too" she laid her head on my chest and placed a hand there too. Soon she was a sleep so was I. When I got up she was gone so I put some pants on and walked out to see her and Maya cuddling on the couch sleeping I laughed and took a couple pictures and sent them to Mikey I went and made some pancakes with blue berries and some eggs. When I was done I made some bacon and as soon as I started to fry it the girls got up and said at the same time "BACON!!!" I laughed and said yeah they just giggled they went and took a shower and got dressed when they came back Mikey showed them the picture and they said "if this gets out I will hate you" I just said "what if I make you bacon" she laughed and said "then we will be cool." Everyone ate and me and Mike changed and we went to a water park. But before we went the girls made us take them to Tilly's to get some bikinis Emma got a black lace one and Maya got a rusty brown color one. Me and Mikey already had ours so we went and I forgot that NJ was allot colder than Az and Emma wasn't  use to the weather so as soon as we went down a slide she got super cold so I took her to my car and turned the heater on, wile I was cuddling with her. We both fell asleep in the back of my car and I woke up to kisses on my neck she said that Mikey text her to go to Sea side so we got up and went to Sea side I could tell she was embarrassed about being in her bikini so I gave her my hoodie and she whispered in my ear "Thanks"

Comment any suggestions duces ✌