why

Why the hell did you leave?? Why did you fucking leave me and tell me to kill myself when you knew how bad it would hurt me and then proceed to tell me it was a fucking joke. How could you? I miss you. I miss the old you that actually fucking cared. Now all you care about is being popular and shit. You became the person you never said you were going to be..I hope I never end up like you. Yeah I know you were hurting but I was too. I was always there for you. Where were you when all I wanted to do was cry myself to sleep? Where was my best friend when I needed her. I know I'm not fucking perfect but I actually tried. I tried to be the best friend I could be but then you stab me in the back, how do you think that made me feel when you said that almost a year ago. I shouldn't even care but I do. You hurt me more then anyone else could and I can't stop thinking about it, I can't stop thinking about what you said. I'm glad I found someone better. I found someone who actually cares about me and who would never hurt me. I'm glad I didn't kill myself when you told me too. Because if I did I would have never met My new best friend.I hope you're happy that you are no longer you. I hope you're happy that you're somebody else.