Prt6

Grace and Hannah where wrapped up in each other's arms when Grace was suddenly jolted awake by a nightmare.

She started to cry because the dream was so realistic.

Hannah started to wake up and grace didn't notice, she jumped when Hannah put her hand on her shoulder.

"Grace, honey what's wrong ?" Spoke a very concerned hannah

"I had this dream and me and you were married and you where giving birth and then you died but then I tried to kill our baby." Whimpered Grace.

"Baby, you know that would never happen, I won't be carrying the kid. You will!" Mumbled Hannah trying to make Grace laugh,but ended up with a slap on the arm.

"Can we just watch frozen on repeat, cuddle and eat French fries please baby" sobbed Grace.

"Okay ... You put the DVD In ,I'll go downstairs cook the fries and some tea for me , do you want some ?" Asked Hannah.

"Nope ... But I would kill for some coffee but know the way you love me... Put cream on top" giggled Grace.

"Okay, but I will only be putting the lacto one that we got yesterday on cause it's to early to deal with your explosive bowls.

"Okay baby ... Love you" grinned Grace.

"Yea,yea love you too" Giggled Hannah.

Hannah walked downstairs,stuck the kettle on and got the fries out of the fridge and put them in the oven ,made the drinks and put the fries onto a plate for Grace.

As she was walking back up to the bedroom she can here grace singing love is an open door and now she knows Grace has a beautiful singing voice.