Chapter 1

The night was cold the wind hitting my body like ice making me shiver and tense up not having good winter clothing except a large t-shirt that had a large kitten with sunglasses on the front and black skinny jeans both I stole from the nearby store.

I kept my arms close to my chest as I walked down the small highway in front of me no car in sight I mentally screamed wanting to eat, warm up and rest I looked to both my sides seeing all the tall trees stare down at me my vision was blurry from loss of sleep and from being light headed from not eating.

After walking another mile and a half I couldn't walk a inch further collapsing on the side of the road I felt like I couldn't move my body, my eyes closing by themselves as I shivered one last time before closing my eyes and blacking out

|10 minutes later|

A red truck pulled up beside the boys body the door opening and a tall man stepped out he had black hair, emerald green eyes and he was very masculine he walked over to the small boy who seemed dead the man bent down placing 2 fingers on the boys neck vein feeling it beat.

He quickly scooped the boy up in his arms and placed him in his passenger seat using his own jacket to cover the boy up cranking the truck back up and turning around heading back to his own home intending on taking care of the boy at his house

Daniels Pov

I woke up in a king sized bed the room filled with a scent of roses I sat up confused trying to figure out how I got here I then looked down noticing I have a pair of blue pajamas on quickly trying to figure out how I got into this thinking to myself 'where the hell am i? How did I get here?"

I stood up on my feet looking around the room noticing the small things in the room being makeup and jewelry on a wide cabinet and on the other side a huge mirror wall I stared at myself for a bit before hearing the door creak open a young lady wearing a maid uniform stepped in she stopped as soon as she saw me.

She was the first to speak up "oh young sir your awake, how are you feeling?" I stared at her confused I finally spoke up saying "I-im good.... Wh-where am i?" What she said made me tense up instantly "You are in your new home sir"

Ok guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book a new chapter will come out each week comment what you think of the story and msg me if you have any ideas on how to improve the book, luv you all! ^~^