Chapter 2

Daniels Pov

The time was 12:30 am as me and the girl who said her name was Ashley walked down a long white and gold hallway with paintings lining the walls. We soon were at the end where double white doors stood.

Ashley smiled at me before pushing the doors open exposing a huge room with a fireplace in the far wall burning brightly a chair facing towards the fire with a tall man sitting down.

The rest of the room looked like a normal bedroom a king-sized bed on one side of the room. A slim tall mirror and a tall cabinet on the other side of the room

Ashley bowed as she entered at first looking forward towards the unknown man but then she turns towards me whispering "bow or master will punish you" I rolled my eyes and walked further in to the room "he isn't my master" I said gritting my teeth slightly.

I only took two steps forward before a sharp shocking pain went into my body making me fall over in pain. The man who was earlier sitting down stood and walked over to me kneeling down with a smirk on his face I wanted to punch that smirk off of his face but my body was almost paralized that I couldn't move.

The man spoke up his voice deep and calm "when we got you into those new cloths I had a shock collar put on you im suprized you didn't notice it when u woke up" he said carressing the side of my face making a light whine come out as he layed the remote to the collar beside my head.

Ashley was already out of the room when I fell down but as the man was finishing speaking she walked back in with a plate of food and a bowl of water laying it beside me smiling at me before bowing and walking out again.

"its all yours to have and you'll get regular meals and anything else you want if you obey and be a good little pet..... I haven't even told you my name have i? how rude of me.  my name is Josh but you will call me master"

I was soon able to move again sitting up and staring down at the food and water.  Josh was watching and smirking as he pushed the food and water close to me "Go ahead the first meal is always free" I practically lunged at the food cleaning my plate then moving over to the water lapping it up.

As I finished Joshua spoke up "what do u say to me for giving you food?" I clenched my fists again before speaking in a low tone voice "thank you....." he looked down at me shaking his head no chuckling "thank you what?"

I stayed quiet for the longest time as I stared up at Josh finally giving up and looking down in defeat before speaking again saying.

"Yes master"

Hey guys I know this isn't the best part but im trying and also sorry for the short chapters I will be writing longer ones soon I promise! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2  new chapter will be coming out next week comment vote and share with your friends ^~^ I love you all! <3