1. Five years later

She snapped her head up when Karthik's voice echoed.

"Anika," he panted, collapsing beside her on the bed . "Get ready soon, Sangeet will start sharp at 8pm."

"I ll be ready" she said smiling.

"Shivu aa rahi hain?" he asked, caressing the little girl beside Anika.

"No karthik, Let her sleep. Warna sab ki neendh haram kar degi" she kissed, gently holding her little fingers.

Karthik laughed. "Yeah, but without her, its not going to be fun" he got up from the bed.

"I know, haldi mein le chalenge" Anika pecked on her forehead, not wanting to disturb her sleep. He nodded and walked out of the room.

She checked her dressing table to confirm if she had all of her accessories. Taking a quick look at her girl, she decided to take a hot shower.

........,...............................

"Shivaay, how much time will you take to pick my call?" Nandini yelled into her phone, pressed against her ear. She banged the door behind her and sat on her bed.

"I m sorry but I was still in the meeting yaar," he said, his voice low on the phone.

"Look Shivaay, If you wouldn't appear in front of me at 8 pm, I'm not going to talk to you ever" she threatened, wearing her bangles.

"Yes ma'am. Jaise app chahe" he laughed. "How's Karthik?"

"He is good" She smiled looking into the mirror, her mood shifting instantly hearing his name.

"Stop blushing Nandu" he chuckled, teasing her.

"Shivaaay" she said, not letting him change the topic. "Be on time. Bye."

"I will. Bye." He cut the call and saw other delegates of the meeting chatting randomly.

"So, shall we continue?" He cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention.

...........................................

A/N: Hello,😁

See, I am back with my one more work because I am missing you guys. 😉 This will be a short story of Shivika's reunion.(Could be a long one too, haha! ;)

The story before leap is as such as the serial with a very little changes, which I would reveal later.

The reason of their separation and their past will be unveiled little at points when ever needed.

Shivaay anika ki rishthe ka khaas kissa hain 'bharosa' jo ab tooth gayi.
Aur jaha bharosa hai, sirf wahi pyar tikegi.

Kya un donon ka bharosa kabhi laut aayegi? Will their love succeed?

Let's see how fate plays it's cards to destine their love.

Join me in the celebration of love, 'Ae dil hai mushkil-Shivika ff'
Nafrat paas na aane de, mohabbat door na jaane de

Yours
Trushnamallipudi ❤