The Guy Next Door

Prologue

He was the one all the girls fell for. The guy that all the guys wanted to be. But I wasn't like most girls, he was obnoxious and arrogant. He was my next door neighbor. Our parents were friends and he was really close to my brother.  

                             Chapter;1

I was laying in my room on my laptop scrolling thru my twitter when I hear loud noises coming from downstairs. My parents weren't home and i'm pretty sure Alec was over. I grabbed my sweatshirt from last years volleyball season and slid it over my petite body. “Hey Braelyn!!” I hear Cameron, my brother, yell. “Im coming hang on!!” I turn left to the living room to see my brother and Alec spread out with pizza boxes and chip bags all over the place. “What happened down here!” Cameron looked at the tv screen then to Alec then finally to me. Avoiding my question he said “Me and Alec were about to go to Drake’s party. And he wants you to go too.” ‘Why would Drake want me to go to his party?’ “Umm no me and Vanessa are just gonna stay here.” Alec looked at me with mysterious eyes and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to text my best friend.

“Hey wanna come over?” “Yeah sure ill be right over”

Minutes later Vanessa comes through the front door. She walks upstairs to my room and we start talking about the drama at our school. The drama like ‘Oh my gosh did you hear that Natalie is pregnant?’ and stuff like that. Then Vanessa’s phone starts ringing.

                              Vanessa’s P.O.V

My phone starts ringing and the screen lights up. Its Drake..

‘Hello..?’

‘Hey baby, are you coming to my party?’

‘Uhh i’m with Braelyn at the moment’

‘Bring her too Chris wants her to come. Dont tell her I said that though’

‘Okay see you soon I guess’

‘Alright baby’

I hang up. Drake is my boyfriend. “Hey Brae wanna go to Drake’s party. It will be fuuunnn. And I heard that Chris wants you to be there. She blushes and agrees. I change into a red Nasty Gal Nightfall dress that I borrowed from Braelyn, and a pair of black heels. She was wearing her Nasty Gal Moon Gazer dress with silver heels. Her Aunt works for Nasty Gal. She straightens her naturally curly hair. And I curl my naturally straight hair.