Chapter;2

Chapter 2-

                       Drake’s P.O.V

I was dancing with Amanda. Her body grinding on mine. She was wearing a short tight dress. She turned around and winked. And before the next song could play the front door opened. It was Vanessa and Braelyn. I pushed Amanda off and walked up to her before she saw us. “Hey baby” I said and kissed her forehead.

“Hey babe” She said and showed a short smile.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and told Braelyn where Chris was. She smiled and went to find him and I pulled Vanessa to the dance floor with me. She doesn’t like to dance like Amanda does.

“Hey want a drink?”  I say to her.

“Yes please. Water or soda would be nice.” She tells me.

“Okay stay right here ill be right back” I walk into the kitchen and make a glass of soda and out some alcohol in it. She will dance with some in her system, and just to make sure she does I put something else in it and stir it up quickly.

I make my way back over to her and give her the drink and watch her drink it.

                   *Braelyn’s P.O.V*

I find Chris in the back near the fire with Noah Justin and Spencer.

“Hey” I manage to say.

They all turn and look at me. Chris smiles and walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

He takes me to some seats by the fire.  “Im glad you came” Chris tells me. I smile and nod. Then Noah starts talking about some hockey game that him and Spencer went to. And Justin pulls out his phone and starts playing some Caked Up remixes he had on his phone.

‘I wonder where Vanessa is.’ I thought. I was worried about her when she is with Drake alone. He is a player and i'm scared of what he might try and do.

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand running up my leg. I turn to see Chris. He winks at me and takes my hand.

Then he pulls me to his lap, his arms resting around my waist. Justin gives him a look.

Minutes pass and Chris goes to fix something that happened with Amanda's car. I was left alone. Justin left awhile ago, and Noah and Spencer went inside.

I see dark figures in the corner of my eye. They start walking towards me, I get nervous and hope Chris gets back before something happens.

He has been gone for an hour.

The two figures get close enough so I can see who it is… Its Cameron and Alec.

“Why are you two here!”

“Mom wants you home” Cameron says.

I roll my eyes and go to find Vanessa.

I find Drake but no Vanessa.

“Where the hell is she!!!!” He smirks and points upstairs. Anger fills my body.

I ran up to a room to find her laying there wraped in a blanket and her clothes in a pile on the floor.

“Vanessa get up!!!!” I yell shaking her petite body.

She wakes up and her eyes are red and puffy. Her green eyes looking more vibrant than ever..

I help her put on her clothes and we leave.

“What happened?!” I ask concern coating my voice, tears brim her green eyes.