The Miracle Starts.

Ships arrive at Dunkirk boarding troops, the shallow waters meant that only small ships could transport people.
The Luftwaffe terrorized the ships and soldiers, while the Royal Airforce fought against the Luftwaffe, in intense dogfights that were loud and terrifying, only airplanes shooting and passing over were heard for a day.
And so, the troops started to dig a 1 mile long piece of land so that more bigger ships could dock and board more troops.
By now, 24,000 troops have been saved, about half of what the British thought how much soldiers would be saved.
And, for a day, clouds cover the troops, and a day of relief and peace is for the trapped troops.
43,000 has been saved, and the day ends.
The next day, the German panzers overrun Belgium, the port of Dunkirk is now surrounded by the Luftwaffe and The German Army.
The Luftwaffe returns and once again terrorizes the British, French, and Belgian forces defending the port. 56,000 has been saved.
The Luftwaffe and German Army returns to the South to invade more of France, and 76,000 soldiers are saved.
Civillians mass up small boats to rescue even more soldiers, 86,000 out of 330,000 are saved.
The next day, 124,000 soldiers in total have been saved.
After Hitler notices the succeeding evacuation, the Luftwaffe is sent once again to bomb and destroy the evacuation.
More and more soldiers are evacuated, about 175,000 in total, but the Luftwaffe rains terror on the Allied Forces on the port, while the German Forces surround the port.
The next day, 200,000 soldiers have been saved in total, about a quarter and a half of the soldiers in Dunkirk.
The soldiers that are saved get lower and lower due to German bombing. And the next two days, only 47,000 soldiers are saved
In total, 247,000 soldiers are saved, Hitler gets aggressive, and sends more of the Luftwaffe, German tanks overrun the small tanks in Dunkirk.
By the time the Germans arrived, it was too late, only 1,000 French soldiers met them, holding them off while the last of the British soldiers got on a ship and retreated.
The small French division held off an entire army group for a few hours, until they surrendered, taking 992 soldiers and 2 tanks down with them.