schedule

Hey guys! I'm so glad this has become so popular, I only wish my other books got this much Love heh.

Anyhow I feel like I need to post a schedule for you guys, so there's less confusion for when updates are coming out for you, and it'll give me something to base upon.

So, while summer is still rolling around, I usually get at least a few hours of Wi-Fi every week. But school is creeping up, I've finally got my classes for my new school and I'm so excited, the only problem is that well make it way more difficult for me to post.

So, to fix that I've come up with a schedule.

-At least every Sunday there will be one, maybe two updates.

-Possibly every other Wednesday there will be one or two updates as well.

I know it's not much but hey at least it'll give you something to know, me, my favorite fanfiction gets updated at random. But it makes up for it by being amazing. You guys should totally check it out, it's a Harry Potter fanfiction with a bunch of the authors friends (including muah) in it under oc names.

It's called The Darkest Hour, something dark is lurking in the shadows, it even attacked the train on its annual trip to Hogwarts, causing panic from many of the students, except the Slytherins, who may or may not know something about this terrible event. There's Action, Mystery, even a bit of love? (Between my charecter and Draco! Eek!) Most of all the things you love about the Harry Potter universe, magic! What will happen to these students as they uncover the secrets of the cloaked figures in the shadows?

It all happens in The Darkest Hour by Penguinpower1256

Like the trailer? Just made it up! 😝 why can I write trailers for other people, but not my own stories? 😂

Anyways I hope the schedual helps you a bit, till next time, which should be today actually due to my newly formed schedule, (thx me 😂).

Love y'all, bye!