My Secret Admirer (Single Chapter)

Introducing Kriti Sanon as Shivya Khanna

PRESENT
"Our bond is like an infinity. It is forever and endless. This will always be a reminder for that." He said.
A happiness-filled tear left her eye as she admired its beauty.
....

Wondering who are they and what are they talking about?
Well, it's time to go down the memory lane-

2 YEARS AGO

Finally Shivya had received mail from Livingston University,Paris.It was her dream. At the same time,she had bottled up her feelings since years and wanted a passage to release them..She found out a website "writeyourstory.com". She started writing her story. Obessed, she started updating chapter everyday. One day, She eagerly checked her author mail thinking it might be some sweet fanmail. She was shocked, her eyes filled with tears and her vision blurred. 'TheIndianGod' was the sender.."This story is so cheesy! How immature! Grow up already! No one can ever have a perfect happy ending.Life isn't a bed of roses you portray it to be! ".

The mail was on her mind the entire day. Finally, she replied "If you don't like the story, don't read it. Stop spreading hate.".

That was the moment their conversations started becoming longer day by day.They started chatting everyday and became friends.

He started suggesting her and she kept implementing his suggestions in writing her stories.By this point, she wanted to meet him badly.

He was really secretive at first but then he soon opened up regarding him being an orphan and how he was depressed, but her story seemed perfect to him which wasn't possible in his case and he felt like getting to know her better.

As they started trusting each other more, she started waiting for his notifications everyday.

The sound of his notifications gave her jitters as she had saved a particular notification tone specially for his messages.

She then thought twice about breaking his heart and then finally told her plans about going to Paris, already knowing that he is an Indian

He then told her that he lives there too and they could meet.Shivya didn't care about her studies and university life but was really excited to meet him.