Chapter 2

I believe mom and dad are now discussing what to do with the sleeping princess.  Of course the obvious thing to do is keep her here, and I said so to my parents, but Calypso then butted in and declared that I was in love with her! Which is going a little far, I mean I barley know her! (Seriously I don't even know her name!)  I think she's waking up know. 

I got to go. Stay tuned. 

Gorgeous' real name is Gulf, and apparently she was raised by crabs... Not the weirdest thing I've hear all day... Ok maybe it is. She learned how to speak dragon from someone named Kobi. Who apparently looked just like me.(secret grandma?) Gulf has thanked me at least 15 time for saving her life. So yeah... Go me. I'm outside right now with my family. It's suntime, I can't sleep though. I swear, I am the only rainwing alive with insomnia. I usually I just lay in the sun. The seawing half of me doesn't take naps apparently. Gulf's here too. Not sleeping, she got all the beauty rest she needed when she passed out. She likes the sunshine though, and keeps looking around like she's never seen a tree before... Maybe she hasn't. As far as we know she's been on that beach her whole life. Which would suck. I mean I love trips to the beach and all and the sea is great, but not my whole life! Surrounded by crabs! All the little pinchy things. You get no good hugs from crabs. Moons, she's looking over here. I'll just smile at her. 

Ack! Now she's walking over here... Act natural just keep writing. She's reading over my shoulder,and smiling. Can she read? I mean she can talk, really well actually, but I have no idea if she can read. I need to enchant this journal so no one can read it with out my permission. Wait she asked me a question. 

GULF GUlF gulF GuLF gULf 

Gulf  

MY nAME IS Gulf

YUCCA YuCCA YuCCa YuCca 

Yucca

Yucca IS My FRIENd