The World Behind the Pop Stars (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1.

The World Behind Pop Stars. I’ve always wondered what that was like. But  since i’m just a normal teenage girl with normal teenage girl problems,.. So I wondered a lot. 

My names Jenny, i’m 16, and was living a normal life until I meant 5 Beautiful boys that changed my life forever. 

It was February 8th, with Valentine’s Day coming up soon. I didn’t have a boyfriend at the time, and given up on love all together. I always flirted with guys, knowing relationships in High School are never serious. 

I sat down on the couch while quickly opening my laptop. I opened up 3 Tabs, one Youtube, Twitter and Facebook. Going through the new tweets on my page I scrolled down seeing a new Tweet video from The 5 boys I loved, One Direction. 

Hey Guys!” I heard the Flawless British accent of Harry. I watched as Niall nudged him, “Mate! There mostly all Girls watching us!...” 

“Oh, Right! Welcome... Woman of everywhere!” Liam said with a huge grin on his face. We just wanted too tell all of you fans that we have an upcoming event...” “Right, to honor all of you fans that have stuck with us and brang us too where we are now”, Zane continued, “For Valentine’s Day we have a contest,  Win a Date with Harry Styles!” Right then the camera zoomed in on Harry who winked and gave a nice smile too the Camara. “Go online too enter or tweet us back as a reply saying ‘Enter’.” “Byyyyyyyyye!” All the boys chorused. 

“I loovvee yyoouu!!!” Niall’s face suddenly filled the camera. And all the other boys piled on top of him and the screen turned black. 

I took a deep inhale of breathe and replied too their newest tweet with the word ‘Enter’ my hear fluttered inside me but I knew I would never in a million years get a date with the one and only Harry Styles. And that very moment, was the first wrong thought I’ve ever had in my life. 

Hey Guys! Im new with Wattpad! I just started working on this Story :) I enjoy Writing but i’m not sure if i am exactly “Talented” Yet. ;p Hope you like it? Comment so I know what people think. Thanks! :D