Chapter 3.

Chapter 2.

I was called down too the Office in the middle of Study Hall, 12:30. My Teacher said I had received a very important and Urgent Phone Call? I was really worried. My mom had fell on her knee just a couple of weeks ago; and refused too receive any treatment for it assuming it would get better. She could have hurt it again.?! And there’s my dad, God only knows what he could have done.. I walked into the office and started talking too the Secretary. 

“Excuse me, I was told I had urgent phone call for me?”

Her eyes suddenly got real wide, “Are you Jennifer?” She asked in Disbelief. “Yes?..”

“Here” she handed me the phone and scurried off. “Hello?” 

“Is this Jenny?”  A british voice asked me. “Yes.” I replayed in ‘duh’ tone. “Yes well, i am calling too say CONGRATULATIONS!” His voice boomed. “You have won a date with the, HARRY STYLES.” 

My heart stopped all at once. I dropped the phone and started running around screaming. Omg! Me? OMG. Was all I could think. Then I quickly realized I had dropped the phone and picked it up, “Yes well that is amazing... OMG. OMG. OMG.” I gushed into the phone, The weird voice started up again, “Calm down Dear, we have already altered your parents and you have a flight too catch at 11:00PM Tonight!, and don’t worry about any special clothes, or make up. Just bring things that you might need; And Pajamas. Call this number if you have any further questions.” And with that he hung up. I spent the remainder of the day skipping around lost in my thoughts. 

When I got home, I started to Panic. What if he doesn’t like me? What if he wont want too go on her date? What am I going too do without my parents? with no Answers too these questions, I dialed the one person’s number who I could tell everything too. Bailey. She’s been Bestfriend since Kindergarden to now. 

“Hey Girl, Guess what.!” “Yeah what!?” She said. “I. Won. A. Fucking. Date. With. Harry. Styles.” 

“SHUT THE FUCK UP.” “I swear too god.” I screamed in the phone. 

“JENNY!? OH MY GOD! WAIT.... Are you messing with me.!?!?!?”

“NO I SWEAR.!”

We spend the next 2 hours talking about how I won the Date. Soon, I would have too go the Airport.....

Chapter 3. 

“I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!” I screamed with the Boys of One Direction as music was blaring through my speakers. I was trying too pack, but I couldn’t without music. But now I was concentrated with dancing too the Music. 

My parents weren’t home yet, my mom stopped too get dinner, and my dad didn’t get out of Work till 10:00. I had a few of the clothes I really liked, Lounge clothes, and pjs. By, 9:30 I was packed and ready too go. My mom was doing her Hair when my Dad walked in. 

“I thought you didn’t get out of Work till 11?” “Nope, got out Early so I could say goodbye too you before you left....” He trailed off, “Because I’ll miss you...” He finished with a sad expression written all over his face. 

“Daddy, you know i’ll miss you. And I’ll call you every night, I Pwomise.” I gave him my puppy dog eyes and stuck my bottom lip out. “Okay! But you better behave, or so help me god I will fly down there and kick those 5 Boys Asses up too the UK and back!...” He said with a challenging expression on his face. “I still can’t believe you won.” He said looking at me. Then he came over and crushed me into a big hug. 

“Well we might as well get an early start.” He walked into his room too change. 

I took my bags and brought them too the car, and sat in the seat with a blanket over me and plugged in my headphones and turned the volume as load as it could it go.  I soon drifted into a soft sleep.... 

Sorry guys I know, I know, Lame;p. Don’t worry more soon. Comment? :)Don’t know what anyone thinks yet? :D