Chapter 1: Navigator Without A Crew

The dark gray sky was a warning to everyone that a big storm was coming. The heavy wind pushed forward a lone, wrecked, pirate ship that was sailing aimlessly in East Blue's waters. The ship took a beating from a huge crew of nasty pirates, mainly by cannons. There were multiple holes from the cannon balls in the wood, and surprisingly the hunk of junk is still floating. The lookout tower...well it's no longer there. It got destroyed and disappeared.

A tall male was passed out on the deck of the ship. He was lying on his stomach, facing the planks. He was wearing a dark gray t-shirt and light brown pants. The red cap on his head hid his unconscious face. The ship was getting rather close to hitting the shore of an island.

A local spotted the ship while he was walking along the beach. He thought the town was going to be attacked. Fearing for the innocent peoples' lives, he ran away from the area before anyone would jump out of the ship, or so he thought. He screamed at the top of his lungs across the town that pirates were coming.

Most of the townsfolk ran into their homes for safety. The ones who were brave brought weapons to the beach and thought they could fight the pirates. They blinked as no one came out of the ship. One of them noticed the damage and pointed to one of the huge holes made by a cannonball. "Come to think of it, the ship looks beaten up. There's no way someone would sail this damaged thing."

"You have a point, but what if it's all a trap?" Another person asked.

A married couple was also with them. The husband, who was the town doctor, spoke, "I'll climb up the ship to see if anyone is there."

The wife thought her husband was nuts. "Are you insane? What if there is anyone still alive up there?"

"How will we find a new doctor if your ass doesn't survive?" Another one of the villagers asked.

The doctor smirked. "Then you'll have to search for a new one." He quietly went to the ship and stood beside it. A net was hanging over it, which gave him an idea. He grabbed on to it and climbed. He reached the top, but was careful about it. He took a quick peak over the ship, and then bent back down. Three seconds have passed and he heard no reaction. He brought his head back up and was relieved. It looked deserted, until he saw the deck.

The male that was wounded on his own ship opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a wooden ceiling. He suddenly realized he wasn't on his ship anymore. He immedietly sat up to see where he was. It looked like an ordinary doctor's office. Bottles of medicine and alcohol were on the counter next to him. To his right was a window to look at the view. On the other side of the room was a large bookcase.

He looked down to see he was sitting on a bed. The sky blue blanket covered his bare legs. He just noticed that he was naked, except for his boxers. Someone stripped his clothes off while he was unconscious. "I see you've woken up, finally." He made a small gasp as someone else was in the room with him. He doesn't know this, but it was the doctor that found him on the deck of his own ship. The stranger felt like he scared him. "Sorry to frighten you. You're probably wondering where you are. I'm Mr. Luclin, a doctor. You're in my office."

The first thing that came to the younger man's mind was, "Where are my clothes?"

Luclin replied, "I stripped you from them because they were damp when I found you on your ship. I didn't want you to catch a cold."

The younger male quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed the doctor by the shoulders. "What happened to my hat? My red hat!"

"Calm down, sir!" Luclin tried to push him off as he was still naked. "It's hanging on the door knob over there. Now please go back to your bed. You are still only in your underwear."