CHAPTER 11: CARE

-

I slowly open my eyes and got dizzy with the brightness that hit me right into my eyes. A bit shocked to see all people greeted me with worried and serious face. Where am I? Wait! This is the rest room provided in the company. What am I doing here?

As I was trying to remember the things had happen before I'm here, the pain on my head getting really bad makes me automatically touching my temple as I groan in pain.

"Faa?! Are you okay? Which part hurt? Let me see.." Youngjae who currently was beside me get up in hurry and slowly touching my upper head trying to make it less hurt.

"What happen to me? Why am I here?" I look at each of them and asked.

"Youngjae saw you crying in front of the building but before he could even know why, you faint on his arms." Bom unnie explained shorts.

After that, I now remember what is really happening before I black out. I met HIM! My ex! And he has explained everything. I keep in silent that makes everyone more and more worried about me.

"Noona? You okay? Do you want us to bring you to hospital? We can ask our manager to drive you there" Bambam asks concerned.

"No! I-I'm fine. Co-could you p-please leave me alone for a while? I need some time alone." I said hoping for them to understand.

"Sure! We will but we have to let Bom noona stay. We don't want anything happen to you. Take care Faa!" JB said slowly patting my head before taking the others out from the room.

As they were all get out from the room, I started to cry and cry and cry. To be honest, I can't stand this alone but I don't want to be sympathy by anyone, especially them. I don't wanna be a burden for them.

Bom unnie on the other hand keep on rubbing my back trying to make me feels better and keep on asking why. I tell her everything from the beginning makes her look at me in shocked. I sigh trying to forget all the memories that keep on coming in my head.

"Faa.. don't be like this. I hate seeing you like this. Forget about him. It's his fault after all. Build up a new life. You can do this. I know it's hard but we are here for you. Trust me!" Bom unnie said after a long silent between us.

"I don't know unnie. I feel so stupid. I have trust on a wrong people. The worst thing is I love him so much." I sniffed.

After a while of silent we heard the beep on Bom unnie's phone. She look at the message and said "Faa, I have work to do for a while. I ask someone to accompany you here okay! Wait a minute okay!"

"It's okay unnie. I'm fine alone." I said "No! I won't let you be alone in this situation. Wait up!" she said with the very serious face.

"Fine.." I mumbled and she went away.

*Yugyeom's POV*

We are now at the dance room doing nothing because all of us could not really focus on it anyway. Everyone currently was really worried about Faa noona now. Especially Youngjae hyung.

Since we get out from the rest room, he hasn't sit at all. He keeps on walking here and there may be wondering why Faa noona is crying earlier before she faint. He looks kind of weird too. He never likes this before when one of our manager noona get sick. He never be this concerned before. No way! Don't tell me he falling in love with him.

"Youngjae-ah.. Stop moving here and there! You make me feel dizzy. Just sit down and relax. She is fine. Don't worry too much. Come here. Sit with me" JB hyung said makes Youngjae stop for a while before he walk to JB hyung and sit beside him.

(a/n: 2jae is real. 2jae is real! Opss im sorry!!)

I get up from my seat and start walk heading to the toilet. On my way to open the door I saw Bom noona who were just in front of the dance room door. Once she heading in, she come up to me and said "Yugyeom-ah.. Can you be with Faa for a while. I need to do some work. I don't want her to be alone." She said in a hurry

"Okay noona. I'll go now. Don't worry about her, noona. I take a good care of her." I smiled and she went off without approaching others.

I look behind me to see all eyes are on me now. Every eyes looks like asking 'why?'

"Hyung, if anyone asking for me tells them I'm at the rest room with Faa noona. Bom nonna ask me to be with her since she has work to do." I said to all of them

"Can I tag along? I want to make sure if she's okay." Youngjae hyung asked.

"You better not Youngjae-ah. She told us already that she needs to be alone. Maybe Bom noona just worried if she's really be alone so that's why she asks one of us to keep her company." Mark hyung said serious.

"But—" "No buts.. Give her some space okay Youngjae-ah. Just stay here until she feels better" Jackson hyung cut him off.

"Fine.. Take care of her Yugyeom-ah."

"I will. Don't worry," I nodded and head out.

I open up the rest room door and surprised with what I saw. Faa noona is crying. Again... what's wrong seriously? I really wanna know.

"Noona..." I said as I coming closer and sit at the corner of her bed.

"Yu-yugyeom.. What are you doing here?" she sniffs wiping the tears off her already wet cheeks.

"Come here.." I said taking her to my embrace. I know she really needs it now.

She then slowly wraps her arms around my back and start sobbing again and again. It's fine to cry now until she feels better. I don't want to see her cry anymore.

"I'm sorry if I ask noona.. What happen actually? Or did you met your Ex again?" I said and just get a nodded in replied. So it's true then.. She met him again. What he did again now.

"Did he do anything to you, noona? Did he hurt you?" I asked again and she slightly shook her head makes me sigh in relief. That's it. I don't want to ask anymore. Maybe I should ask Bom noona instead. She surely already shared everything to Bom noona.

"I'm sorry Yugyeom-ah.." Faa noona finally speak up removing her hand from me. Maybe she feels much better now.

"Sorry? For what?" I said wiping her remaining tears.

"I'm sorry if I make you guys worried about me. I'm not supposed to be a cry baby in front of you guys. I have given a lot of problem to you guys." She said sniffing.

"HAHA! Noona, you never give us a problem. We love you that are why we worried too much. Especially Youngjae hyung. He is damn worried about you. He cares for you and afraid if anything bad happen to you." She finally smiled and I then noticed the red cheeks when I mentioning Youngjae's name. Awww, she's blushing! How cute...

*end of Yugyeom's POV*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 11 done....

How was it guyssss....

Youngjae is sooo in loveee...

Vote vote vote!!!!!

Comment comment comment!!!

Tell me what you think of this book..

Love you guysss...

XOXO

-SleepyWriter