>/14/<

Lucy POV

He soon entered back through the door in which he had exited.

"I'm back." He says as he sighs and runs his hands through his hair.

I simply nod not wanting to engage in conversation but something quickly seems to change my mind.

"One of your many girlfriends didn't seem very pleased with my being here." I told him with a serious look on my face.

"Don't worry about lissana she's just being the jealous ex." He told me.

"And how many jealous exes do you have Natsu?" I asked him genuinely wanting to find out.

"Not much most of them were just meaningless flings and I made sure that the girls knew that before getting involved in anything." He said before taking a nice drink of water.

"That's nice," I said.

"Well I better get going it's Saturday, I should go home and relax." I told him.

"I'll drive you." He offered.

I held my hand up alining it with his face. " No Thanks." I declined.

"I'll be fine." I assured him, opening the door and slamming it.

I don't even know why such a thing bothered me so I mean I wasn't his girlfriend or anything, I was just his friend thats all I was and all I ever wanted to be right.

I shook my head at the thought.

"No way."I told myself.

The little bit of feelings  that I had felt for him just that of a mere crush nothing that I needed to act on, especially with him, he was nothing but a person that liked to go around he wasn't worth my time he was my boss and that was it.

************************

I had finally gotten home heading face first into the bed I stripped of my clothes leaving me in just my undergarments and slipping into the bed.

Natsu POV

I can't believe lissana came here I told her a long time ago to stay away from me, she's lucky she still has her job, she shouldn't push her luck, what is her problem she is rhe one who cheated why does she want me back now because of mere jealousy ugh.

Now the little feelings that Lucy may have had for me are gone all gone, I sat down holding my face in my hands.

I did like her I really did, and not because she resisted me like what they say in every player love story ever, its because of her, personality her smile everything she was wonderful but because of lissana she thinks I'm a man whore who hurts girls.

But that's really not the case I always tell a girl what they are getting into before they do.

Yes at a point I DID like lissana but those feelings are long gone.

I needed a drink.

After my series of thoughts I got up grabbed my keys and went to the nearest bar.

Lucy POV

Ring ring ring ring

"Ugh." I groaned as I took up my phone after my annoyong ring tone that I really needed to change.

I took up the phone not even seeing who it is answering the the phone.

I held it to my ear and said "Hello." In the most exhausted sounding voice that I possesed.

"Umm hello miss Umm do you know a boy with pink hair, very fit?" The male voice asked.

"Umm yeah." I responded.

"Well mam I'll have to ask you to please pick him up he is wasted and when I mean wastes he's waisted, and I called you because he had his phone unlocked and all he can talk about is you so please or he wont be able to go home tonight."

"Okay." I responded.

I sighed putting something on and heading out the door

"Oh Natsu you so owe me now."

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

~lu-chan101

This is not edited nor has it been re-read thank you