Demonic Halloween Surprises

A/N: Okay! This was supposed to be only Valentines Day. But I changed my mind and decided to do a few more One Shots! The one after this might be Christmas or another holiday. So, this one will be Halloween. This is because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I was planning on writing a horror one shot. Also, any media in the media section DOES NOT belong to me and belongs to the original artists. Also, the song is called "Killing Strangers" by Marilyn Manson, the picture is how Olivia and Mark are dressed up for Halloween. Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry about this being really late, I've been dealing with a lot of problems for a while and haven't been able to work on this. I am also highly distracted by other ideas that I get for stories.

Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 (Halloween)

Olivia Frost and her boyfriend Mark Trent were setting up for Halloween. They were both dressed up in costume. Mark was dressed as Soul from Soul Eater and Olivia was dressed as Maka from Soul Eater. Mark was setting out bowls of chocolate, gum, and lollipops. Olivia was setting out boxes of chips near the back door of their little two-story house. Olivia was setting up the front door of their house. The door was covered with fake cobwebs with spiders and plastic skeletons. She was scared something would happen to her and Mark. She found a cryptic letter on her nightstand right next to her demonic ring on the First of October. The letter read:

'To my dearest Olivia,

The time has come, you will rejoin us on the path of immortality and destruction. On Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 you will finally come back to the rest of your family and your new fiancé. We are proud to say that your "recon" mission as a human was a success. We are going to hold the ceremony to transform you back into your original form as a fire demon. However, your "boyfriend" Mark will have to die though. Too bad though, he seemed like a nice boy for you to marry. His death will be long and painful, I hope you weren't attached to him. I also hope that you will be happy with the fire demon we have chosen as your mate. He is a top ranking military general. He will be a good match for a fledgling fire demon like yourself. You will have exactly two months to get to know him. Your wedding has been planned for Monday, December 31st, 2012. There will be no disputing your marriage or who you are marrying Olivia.

- Mother and Father'

"BABE!" Mark yowled in pain from the lit dining room. He came stumbling out of the room holding his right shoulder as blood gushed from the wound. Olivia's eyes widened in horror at the sight. Too many different thoughts went through her head as to how and why his shoulder was gushing blood.

After staring ahead everything clicked. It's Halloween stupid! Your "boyfriend" is dying from demonic poisons. Soon you will be reacquainted with your parents and your twin brother! A deep, dark, masculine voice bellowed. Olivia realized who her parents were talking about in their letter. They were telling her who she was engaged to. She was engaged to her longtime friend Joshua. She also realized that she would be going back home. The only reason why she was sent to the human world was to prevent her from seeing her real boyfriend Maxwell. It was one year ago tonight that she was sent to the human world because Maxwell proposed to her and she had said yes. Her parents, the King, and Queen of the fire demons, we not happy that the next queen was going to be marrying a water demon.

Moments after the realization of everything that the letter had meant. Olivia sprinted toward Mark. As she sprinted towards him she ripped off the black coat that came with the costume. She applied pressure to the wound trying to stop the bleeding using the coat. She continued to apply pressure to the wound. After ten minutes she realized that Mark dark skin was deathly pale. His costume was drenched in blood.