chapter 1

Madison's POV

"Madison wanna watch a movie" Caroline asked me sittning next to me on the couch.

"Sure Carol, what u wanna watch" I asked while texting the most amzing guy that ever lived, and his name was Xander Zamagi, yeah I know it's a weird last name but he's still really cute.

"We can ummm watch 'the nightmare before Christmas'?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah sure that sounds good" I said still texting Xander.

To Xander:

Can u plz tell me what you asked jonah?

From Madison.

To Madison:

Fine ill tell you, I asked him if it would be to soon to ask out the girl that I really like.

From Xander.

when i read that i started to get really said just because of the thought about him dating some girl that doesn't love him the way I do and probably never will.

"Hey Mad, whats wrong?" Carol asked me.

"Xander might ask out some girl" I said looking down, and then I felt my phone vibrate.

To Madison:

Are you okay?

From Xander.

To Xander:

Yeah im fine.

From Madison.

I texted him getting more upset, because he doesn't know that if see him with another girl again that i would legit break in two.

To Madison:

Well do you think that it is to early too ask out her out.

From Xander.

To Xander:

I dont really care.

From Madison.

To Madison:

Well the girl is you, so Madison will you go out with me?

From Xander.

When I read that all my sadness disappeared and got replaced with shock and happiness so i quickly replied with a sure.

"Carol he just asked me out" I squealed and she also squealed after me.

"Oh my gosh Mad im so happy for you" she said hugging me, and then someone knocked on the door, Caroline stood up and went to go see who it was, and of course it was her boyfriend Raymond.

"Hey what you doing here?" She asked and i just smiled, rolled my eyes, then kept texting my new amazing boyfriend.

A few moment later I started video chatting Xander and Carol went outside to hang out with Raymond.

"So did they leave you" Xander asked and i just nodded my head and smiled for some reason.

"Why are you smiling Madison?" He asked me just looking at me with his dark brown eyes, which made me blush.

"Nothing" I said looking down at my legs.

"Your so cute Madison, did you know that?" He asked another question and i just covered my face with my sleeves then giggled, and that's how everything started and my life couldn't get any better just because i can now call him mine and im finally his.

***************
Short first chapter I know and im sorry, the next chapter will be longer i promise, and im really happy to be writing again.

Love all y'all

Vote

Share

Comment