3%

shit josh mouthed when his eyes reached the tiny figure.

she was wearing his clothes and josh thought she looked even better in them than himself. it didnt even mind him that a complete stranger stole some clothes from his wardrobe.

"s-sorry, my clothes smelled like beer and shit, and i found the blink-182 shirt hanging around", she admitted. when she was looking around the room, she found his tshirts. her eyes widen to the surprise on the table.

"jesus fucking christ"

heart shaped pancakes and pieces of bacon were placed onto the plate so neatly and perfectly, her jaw dropped.

"i can't accept this", alaska's face was filled with fear. she knew that if she accepted this, they would have to talk, somehow exchange numbers, tweets, there would be rumors which would turn into reality and put both alaska's and this stupid 30 million fan drummer -who alaska wanted to kick in the face-life in danger.

"you sure?", josh's face expression shifts to a pout. he woke up at 6 in the morning to get pancake mix and bacon and fruits which was kind of hard since he had to drive around ohio to find 24/7 stores; the store he worked at didn't want him to come at 6 because of fangirls.

"wait, how the fuck am i even in here... doesn't this count as kidnapping", alaska yells, throwing her hands into the air.

"you fell asleep on the table at the store last night and the police walk around at 5. plus, you didn't have your id with you right?", josh shrugs, half guilty for taking some random girl that she barely knew while the other half was all like i was kinda drunk last night.

"shit, this counts as kidnapping", josh covers his mouth.

alaska smiled at how cute he reacted. a blush covers her cheeks as she imagines him carrying her bridal style since there cant be another way. she remembered falling asleep on the table since she was exhausted.

"dont worry you're good mr. dun", alaska giggles. she was glad he found her there, it was better than the police.

"so you're okay with me kidnapping you? or are you only good because youre a fangirl who's obsessed with me and when im sleeping,  you're going to take pics of my di-"

"i appreciate what you did. i'm not a fangirl by the way", alaska cuts him off; hoping he wouldnt continue.

"mhm, youre totes a fangirl", josh sassily snaps his fingers.

"say whatever you think joshua"

they pause, staring at each other's eyes.

"i like you alaska", he giggles.

"whatever, let's eat", she rolls her eyes, secretly laughing in the inside. she forgot she was undercover. she forgot she was malia stais

because she was really enjoying alaska mae shen

🥀

i hope you're getting the plot ! or at least you're not confused. if you are, pleaseee comment any part you're confused at and ill reply!

i know ill sound really desperate and shet but i want to start something new.

i gave you the first 3 episodes for free, but ill update next time with a price!

5 votes and 3 comments !

you can do it!

stay alive like always

sweg|-/♥️