Chapter Three

They get back all three carrying some bags so one person isn't carrying them all. After getting in Alfred says he'll be in the kitchen. "I'll help you put the cloths away." Bruce says dividing the bags up so they each have an equal amount.

Nathan follows Bruce's lead putting the stuff out. "You should go ahead and get in comfortable cloths we won't be going anywhere else today." Nathan nods excited to be in New cloths of his own. "Okay, where will you be?" Bruce smiles a little feeling like Nathan feels like he needs Bruce and that makes Bruce feel giddy.

"I'll be in my dad's old study, the room beside my room." Nathan nods as Bruce walks out. Nathan grabs his gray yoga pants and his gray, black, and galaxy long sleeve baggie crop top. He quickly strips folding the dress neatly putting it somewhere special so it doesn't get damaged.

Nathan puts his new cloths on starting to set on the bed, before deciding he would rather be where Bruce is. Nathan quickly walks to the room Bruce said he would be in and opens the door walking in.

He sees Bruce with an upset face and Selina arguing with him. Bruce here's the door looking over. "Nathan, come in." Nathan finishes opening the door. "I'm sorry, did I disturb your conversation?" Nathan asks quietly sad that Bruce is upset. "No Nathan, your fine." "Yes leave" Selina and Bruce say at the same time.

Nathan listened to Bruce not even really hereing Selina, it doesn't matter what she says after all. "Go away Selina." Selina sighs. "I just want us to be okay Bruce." Bruce glares slightly "Leave." Selina growls slightly befor terning around and leaving the way she came.

"Ugh, Nathan. She thinks she can not be there and then waltz in say she's sorry and expect to be forgiven." Nathan looks up into Bruce's eyes seeing all the emotions. Anger, sadness, hate, pain, and something he can't put his finger in. "I'm sorry Bruce." Nathan says pulling Bruce into a hug. Bruce melts in the hug.

"Thank you Nathan." Nathan smiles and sets down next to where Bruce ones was setting. Bruce sets in his previous spot next to Nathan. "Would you like to watch a movie?" Bruce asks. Nathan raises and eyebrow. "What's a movie?" He asks with a confused look that makes Bruce want to aww at how adorable Nathan is.

"Come on, I have a TV in my room." Nathan just nods following Bruce like a lost puppy. Bruce quickly directs Nathan to make himself comfortable on the bed, befor looking through his DVD's looking for something to watch.

Bruce looks for a minute befor desideing on finders keepers. Bruce terns on the movie before getting on the bed next to Nathan, covering them both up because it's cold. Bruce pushes play with the remote and Nathan intently gets scared because of the creepy music. "Brucie why's this scary?"

Nathan asks looking over and up at Bruce. "It's just a movie Nathan, it'll be alright I promise." Nathan just nods and pulls the blanket up covering all of his face except for his eyes staring intently at the screen playing the movie. Bruce looks over and Nathan again wanting to aww.

Bruce sighs to himself thinking, what's wrong with me? Befor setting his eyes on the movie and not letting them move in till thirty minutes later and he feels Nathan trembling beside him. Bruce looks over to see Nathan looking vary scared and trembling, he looks like he's about to cry.

Bruce quickly pulls Nathan over raping his long arms around Nathan's small waist. Nathan snuggles his face in Bruce's chest putting his arm over Bruce's abdomen as far as it'll reach. Bruce blushes but shakes his head making all of his thoughts disappear as he refocuses on the movie.

After the movie Nathan refused to move to afraid something would just pop out somewhere. "Do you want to sleep in here tonight?" Bruce asks softly, remembering when he was scared his parents would always let him sleep with them in there room so the 'monsters' wouldn't get him.

Nathan quickly nods his head finding the idea very pleasing. Bruce nods befor trying to get up. "Where are you going?" Nathan asks like a clingy five year old, again making Bruce want to aww. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, I promise." Nathan nods allowing Bruce to get up and walk to the bathroom.

Two minutes later Bruce is back and lays down beside Nathan. "Goodnight Bruce." Nathan says quietly with a faint blush spread across his cheeks. "Goodnight Nathan." Bruce says equally as quiet reaching up and terning off the lamp both of them drifting off to sleep.

Bruce wakes up, hearing Nathan yelp quietly. He looks over seeing Nathan curled in a ball crying his eyes wide with fear. Bruce leans over so he can reach around his waist. He gently pulls Nathan over hugging him to his chest letting Nathan cleeng onto him.

"It's okay Nathan, I'm here no one's going to get you with me here. I promise." Bruce says softly. Nathan slowly starts to calm down as Bruce rubs circles on his back whispering comforting words in his ear. "I'm sorry I woke you up Bruce." Nathan says embarrassed.

"It's okay Nathan, go back to sleep, I have something planned for tomorrow." Nathan nods his head cuddling closer to Bruce, feeling safe in the 'friendly' embrace. Nathan slowly drifts to sleep and Bruce waits till he's sure Nathan's going to be okay befor falling asleep himself.