Sorry (1)

* Year 2014 *

I stomped up the stairs, showing them I'm mad and just to add to it I slammed my door shut. Twice. I know I'm acting like a child, but I turned 18 almost a month ago and they think they can still boss me around. They took away my car. It's just not fair.

I go to my closet; slinging my backpack in there for... Safe keeping. I really don't know why I just did it ever since I started school, so why stop? I pick up all the clothes that have fallen from the hangers and frown. He always slips into my mind. Does he still look the same? Is he tall? Does he remember me when he sees something pointless? Probably not. I sigh and hang the clothes back up after picking what to wear. I'm not going no where so sweatpants is a definite yes, and a plain white long sleeve t-shirt.

I plop down on my white/ mint bed spread. I grab the remote looking through Netflix. A knock at the door sounded. I sigh,"Come in."

"Sweetie, I know your grown up, but your still my baby and I want what's best for you and I don't think achocolic beverages are the best, including that you're practically under aged." Mum lectured.

"I know, it's just Reilly dared me to, and I didn't want them to think I'm weak- I'm sorry it won't happen again- I promise." I explained. Oh Reilly, is some what my friend. I don't know how to explain it, one minute we are best friends... The next we hate each other's guts. Mostly, because she calls me a 'goody- goody' or 'nerd', and I always reply with 'slut', so she gets mad and we don't talk for a week, which I don't mind.

"Why do care what they think, Mabry.

And you know 'Sorry' doesn't fix everything."she snapped.

"That's who I am. And I know, but this time I mean it. Just... Just believe me."

"Fine." And she left. She bags on me to much. I stand up and head for the window, climbing Out onto the roof. It's peaceful here. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up. Water splattered all over me. It's sprinkling out here. I climb back inside; taking a deep breathe.

I grab my pajamas on top of my dresser and head for my shower. The shower water is steaming, but I liked the way it felt. The pain. I like how it stings then feels soothing afterwards, but that's just me. I washed my self, then, hair.

After the shower, I went straight to the kitchen it's only 8:30 pm. I pulled out all the left overs, which was just some left over pizza. I grab a plate, then stick it in the microwave for 1 minute.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Dad!" Where are they? I head back to the kitchen. There is a note on the dining table. The note read:

Mabry, your Daddy and I are visiting Aunt Lillian in the hospital. There is left over pizza in the refrigerator.

P.S: Your car keys are on the table, don't go anywhere unless it's an emergency! Love you. Xx

So I'm guessing they wont be back until tomorrow. YES! I grab the pizza and go to the living room, turning on the TV. 'Harry Potter: the Chamber of Secrets' is on. I leave it.

An hour through the movie my buzzes. The number is unknown

Me: Umm hello?

I all I hear is breathing. I was about to hang up when a heard a voice.

Unknown: Is this ummm Mabry Lauren?

Me: Yes... Who's this?

Beep beep

He hung up on me. Well I'm guessing a he. It sounded like a he. That was... Was weird. Now some random guy gots my name and number. I continue to watch the movie when my buzzed again. It's just Reilly. I really don't want to answer it, but I click the answer button.

Reilly: I'm bored

Me: And this is my concern, because...

Reilly: There is party to-

Me: no

I interrupted her. I don't want to go to a party; it's not my scene.

Reilly: uh don't interrupt me. As I was saying, no one wants to come so I'm asking you? So you want to go or no?

Me: no

Reilly: please

Me: no

Reilly: I know you wanna. And my boyfriend is going to be there, so you can finally meet him.

She knows I've been dying to meet her boyfriend. She's been talking about him for 2 weeks straight and I don't know what the guy looks like. All I know is his name, Michael.

Me: Let me think abo-

Reilly: No, your coming. No thinking. Ill pick you up at ten. Byeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| AUTHORS NOTE |

I'm going to try to update every other day, Now.

4 reads , 4 votes ?