Rejection

Sasuke Uchiha

"It's already 12:30 but she's still not here."  I was the only one in the cafeteria.

Silence consumed the enclosed space.....but then she suddenly slowly approached me. It was Ino Yamanaka.The most clever girl in the village.

"KONNICHIWA, Saki-chan!!" Ino shouted as she ran towards me, then captured me in a tight embrace.Making it hard to breathe.

"Ino-san,yamete kudasai,I can't breathe" I said trying to escape.

"Ii janaissu ka" Ino exclaimed "After all......"she then leaned towards my ear then whispered, "Aishiteru"

I escaped from her tight embrace, stood up then took five steps back,startled,so I tripped backwards on a chair."Gomen,but I already like someone else" as I bowed before her,as a sign of apology.

As I looked at her I was shocked when I saw her usually cheery face with teary eyes,she tried to hold them back but failed,then she plastered a fake smile.. I reached for  her shoulder but she stepped back..

"I-It's okay Sasuke.." she stuttered in a voice trying not to waver....but still cracked.

'But, Ino..I wish I-" 

'No..It's okay Sasuke..It's okay."she said before she walked away, as I heard her quiet whimpers of a broken heart.

*********** (Normal POV)

Unknown that there was someone who saw Ino running with tears overflowing from her eyes.....Sakura.

As Ino ran she noticed a familiar tint of light pink hair she stopped running then realized it was her old close friend, Sakura, then Ino realized that she was the one always with Sasuke,she was the one who always was being cared or was taking care of Sasuke...and now she is going towards the cafeteria which was where Sasuke was waiting for a long time.She figured out that Sakura was the one that he likes.....then exclaimed in thought" Sasuke likes Sakura-chan!!!!"