A Tale

Wilson Maddox P.O.V

(Flashback- Before he met Flaw)

A mistake. It was my mistake to trust her, to trust her innocent face and to believe in every word she says. I even thought that time would change her. But it never happened...

Time will not wait for anyone. I was a foolish person to wait for her and she never came back. Everything I had done for her meant nothing to her. I have been with her for 5 years and I thought I knew her, but I wasn't able to look beyond her facade.

She is now happily married to another man. It's been two years now and the scars are still fresh. Her voice is venom to me. I tried to run away from everything I had, I want to disappear in thin air but my life was not that much grateful to me. I hate myself being weak, not able to forget those miserable days I had spent with her. I always question myself, Was I not worth it? Was I not enough for her? Why would she do this to me?.

Will she ever realize that It was her big and foolish mistake to leave me?....

I want to get rid of this painful emotion and I did... I Gave Up.

I gave up in love, hope, trust. I want to be strong, not weak. I don't want this emotion to break me down until it was too hard for me to breath. It was my first and last serious relationship I ever had, which ended up painfully. I never gonna walk that path again.

After giving up on love and trust and hope. I was STRONG and BROKEN.

I was already BROKEN and no one can break me and I was STRONG to not fall for that ever again.

I was the only child and I took care of my dad business after he retired. Marcus was my Business partner and my loyal friend. He was the only friend that I can trust.

Everything was going fine until my Dad's health got worse. As I was his only child, he wants me to settle down fast and have a family and be happy. But it was not gonna happen. I was not ready to go through that stupid thing again. I had already planned everything with my friend Marcus. We both planned that I will take a girl to meet my parents and make my parents believe that she was the right one for me and I will get married to her just to give proof to my parents after that I will divorce her. As easy as it seems, it was tough. It was not easy to find a girl who will be ready to go through all this and will be able to keep up the facade with me. Finding that girl was the Marcus job and I will only follow the plan.

But it is always the same. Fate always had different plans for me. I will never get what I want in my life. KARMA...

Marcus told me that he found a girl and she was our classmate in highschool. Her name was Flaw. I just couldn't stop myself from laughing. Just by hearing her name, I thought she would fail my plan with her flaw. I wasn't ready to meet her but Marcus insists me and I had no choice but to meet her. I could've said no to Marcus but he keeps on insisting me and BELIEVE me when I say Marcus never insist, especially when it comes to girls.

I never thought that choosing her will bring a huge change in my life.

(Flashback 2 - Meeting Flaw)

August 2 - 9 a.m (Cafe)

When I entered the cafe. I saw her.

She was sitting at the last table near the window. She was normal looking, I wonder why Marcus keeps on insisting me to meet her. Her hair was tied in a loose messy bun and she was staring at people. WEIRD was the first impression I got from her. I dressed in casual attire. I went near her and introduce myself "Hey, I am Wilson".

She introduced herself "Hey, I am flaw".

The first question, I wanted to ask her was "why flaw? why not other names?"

She just smiles, then she said " I Like my name 'Flaw'. My parents thought it would be great to have a name like that.. and it's different and Unique".

Unique, yes it was a unique name. This was the first time I heard a name like that and I like it. I explained everything to her and she listened to me carefully, but something tells me that she only gets, agreed on this plan because she was looking for... A change? or She wants to witness the change?. But, what change she was looking for?

I didn't ask her, though, It wasn't my business to know what she wants. All I want right now is to make this plan successful and get rid of this drama. We order a coffee and after I finished my coffee, I gave her my business card and I told her to contact me if she wanna know anything regarding planning and she gave me, her business card. I took it and as I was about to leave the cafe she asked me "Did you given up on hope?".

I was shocked I never told her anything about hope. I just said, "Yea, I had given up a long time". I turn around and left the cafe and I call Marcus to tell him that everything will gonna end soon. The last thing I wanna know is, why she asked me that question. I get in my car, I took out my car keys and start the engine. I got married to her, but I never divorce her. She slowly heals my wounds with the words. She always said "Word has the power to hurt people and it also has the power to heal people. It is us who write the story of our tale, with a small decision, with a small effort, with a small pain and happiness... It is our deed that reminds people. A deed that is created by us and reminded by people, as HISTORY".

This was her charm that attracts me and helps me. In the end, meeting Flaw was what gives me PEACE. A different way to look and a different way to Live.

_______________ END OF FLASHBACK______________

July 8th - 8 a.m (CEMETERY)

Time will go on...

Everything will be replaced.

A new era, A new generation, A new Tale.

It's time for me to leave 'My beloved'. I will join you in another world, but not so soon, till then you have to wait for me.

"Grandpa, everyone is waiting for you". I turn around to see my grandchild Jason.

He reminds me so much of Flaw. Sometimes I wonder what will be his tale?

A beautiful journey?

A painful love story?

No one knows what will be the future hold. We can only hope and wish for the best.

I have a Tale...

A Tale about Her and Me...

It was Her Charm and Her Words that made me who I am today...

A Tale that I cherish with my Heart...

_____________THE END_____________

A/N - Hello Readers!

This was the last and the end of Wilson Maddox p.o.v.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please, please comment and vote.

Let me know if u like this chapter...

Don't forget to comment and vote.