Just checking..

From: drKitKat@gmail.com

To: drbeam0707@gmail.com

Subject: Are you still alive?

Ai Beam,

Are you still in the world of the living? Or Ai Forth already sent you so high that the stars were more familiar with you right now?

It's been three days since the last time I saw you taken away for your short honeymoon period by that handsome husband of yours. Remember that you have to get back to work tomorrow; I don't want to handle the morning shift with Prink for one more day! She looks so scary more times than not.. As my best bud, you are responsible to save me!

Ai Ming said he want to catch up with Ai Forth since they had the opportunity to be in the same town at the same time. These engineers were busier than us doctors sometimes, right?

Do try your best to entangle your legs from Ai Forth's hips, pull out those hands from his hairs and keep away your mouth of each others' , na; I need you to save me from Ai Pha's scary fangirl. You know you could cuddle him later.

Oh, if Ai Forth want to drop you or pick you up again tomorrow at the hospital, the head Nurse, P' Praew, said he definitely must come inside the building. Her words : 'Such fine specimen shall be examined from short distance to ensure its originality.'

Originality my ass...

Ai Ming say hello, na. He also wish you all the best for the late anniversary celebration. I don't know why he said to tell you he hoped you like the red one (? - do I even want to know?) ;O

Curious (but not that curious)

Kit