Looking at a new world(YAOI)

A/N: I've been reading a few stories and noticed how lame my story was and dicided to try making a new one but it might also be lame,I don't know. Just understand and please comment so that I know if theres any mistakes here.                                                                                                                           ******************

Where am I...who brought me here?

  I met a man named Nick, he has bright blue eyes that can see through me and beautiful red hair that looks like burning fire. He's my boyfriend and I know this is wrong but I dicided to move in with him.

***************                                                                                                                                                                          FLASHBACK                 

 **************

"I know this is sudden but will you move in with me?"Nick said looking very serious.

"Umm,I really want to but..."

"But what?"

"I'll do it!"

**************                                                                                                                                                              END                                                                                                                                                                           

 *************

  I didn't tell my parents but I think they'll understand. I stood in front of Nick's front door and rang the doorbell.

"Yes,who is it?"

"It's me!"

"Oh,Steve!"

  Nick opened the door and hugged me. I wanted him to let go, I didn't want him to know how fast my heart's beating right now.

"Umm,Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you...let go?"

"Why? Don't you like me hugging you?"

"It's not that...it's just that...I don't want you to hear..."

  I blushed bright and my heart started beating even faster,louder and slightly more clear than before. Nick let go and let me in his house. Nick's house was beautiful and big,it was beautifully built and I loved it. Suddenly,I was pushed down onto a fluffy brown couch.

"Umm,Nick?"

"Yeah?" Nick looks so sexy when he said those words.

"W-what are y..."

  My words were cut off by Nick, he kissed me before I can even finish talking and my heart beat faster once again. Nick started nipping on  my neck,leaving hickeys.

"S-stop..."

  Nick started licking my neck and sliding down to my chest. He tore my shirt off and started licking my nipples. I could feel my nipples harden as it got licked by Nick's hot,wet tongue.