•1•

Harlow*
=flashback=
The house was in flames. Who did this?
"DEREK" I screamed. I heard nothing.
Then I just ran. I ran until I could barely move anymore. I was terrified and beyond exhausted. I had no clue where I was let alone my family. I didn't know if they were alive or not.
Then I just blacked out.
=end of flashback=
Walking seems to be the only thing I do anymore. I've been lost in the woods for days.
I heard a car so I walked closer and happened to find a highway and a sign that said beacon hills. It was getting late. The sun was already down. I was jogging to get to the town.
I saw a guy in the road. What the hell is he doing. He was standing there with a blank look in his eyes. "Hello?" I called out. His features didn't move in the slightest bit. I saw a red vehicle coming. He was right in the way of the vehicle. So I ran as fast as I could and tackled him moments before the van passed. "What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" I asked in a sorta harsh tone. "What. I- I don't know. Um who are you?" He asked. "Harlow" I said getting up and dusting off. I held my hand out for him to grab. He did then dusted himself off as well. "Scott" he said. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. "I've been lost for days. My house was burned down" I said looking down. "The real question is, what are you doing out here?" I asked. "I was with my friend and I got attacked and bitten. By something huge" he said.  A werewolf maybe? Derek? I don't know. "You don't have anywhere to go?" He asked. "Um well. No, I guess not." I said. "Maybe you could stay with my friend? I mean until you find who you're looking for." He said.     "Do you think I could? Maybe just for tonight? I don't want to bother anyone. So if I would don't worry about it. I'll figure something out." I said looking down once again. Eye contact is something I always try to avoid. "Let me call him just one second." He said pulling out his phone and walking away. He comes back moments later. "He doesn't mind. But be careful. He's a flirt."  He said with a chuckle. "I think I'll be alright. And thank you. For helping me." I said smiling at him. "Thank me? You saved my life. Thank you" he said. I laughed. "There he is now." He said looking in the direction of a blue older jeep. He walked over and I walked behind him. I looked at the guy. He was cute and seemed really nice. "T-thank you by the way." I said "it's really no problem." He said with a goofy smile. We got in his jeep. Scott let me sit up front. "Im stiles" the other guy said. "Harlow" I said looking at him. "That's a really cool name" he said smiling again. "Thank you, stiles" I said looking down. We dropped Scott off and we finically made it to what I'm assuming is his house. A sheriffs car sitting in the driveway.
We got out and began walking inside. "Dad?" He said. "Yeah?" A man said which I'm assuming is his dad. He walked out and saw me and looked very confused. "Who is" he started. "That's Harlow dad. She has no where to go, I was wondering if she could stay here." He said. "That's fine. Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. He saw the cuts on my face. "I'll be fine. Can I take a shower maybe?" I asked. "Of course, I'll have stiles give you something to wear." He said. "Thank you Mr.Stilinski." I said. "Call me Noah." He said. Then he walked away. "Follow me. I'll grab you clothes then I'll show you where you can sleep and where the bathroom is." He said. We walked upstairs and went to his room I'm guessing.
He handed me a shirt and some sweatpants. "Thank you stiles." I said. "No problem." He said. He showed me the guest room where I'll be sleeping and the bathroom. "Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning" he said before walking away. "Goodnight stiles." I said before walking in the bathroom. I showered and got out dried myself off and put on the clothes stiles gave me. Which were very large considering I'm 5'1 and weigh about 97 pounds. I walked out and went back to the guest room. I laid on the bed. It felt nice not laying on sticks and grass. After I laid there for a while I began to fall asleep.

----------------
A/N
I hope you liked the first chapter!!! I worked hard on it. This book will not be exactly like the show. So if that's what you Wanted I'm sorry. Let me know what you think!!💕