•2•

Harlow*
"Hey" I heard followed by light shoving. I rolled over and saw stiles. "Yeah?" I said a little confused. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I haven't eaten in days. I was beyond hungry. "Very" I said. "Dad ran out and picked up a few things for you, he got a brush, tooth brush and I put an outfit of mine in the bathroom for you to change into. The other stuff Is in there too" he said beginning to walk out the door. "Hey stiles" I said. "Yeah?" He said turning around. "Thank you." I said. He smiled nodding his head and walked out.
I got out of bed and walked into the hallway. I stepped into the bathroom and put on the outfit stiles provided, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and walked out.
I began walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. Noah had already left for work. It was Friday morning 6:39 am. I grabbed a plate and put two waffles Noah made on it. I grabbed the syrup and put a bit on them. I devoured them in a matter of five minutes. "Stiles, don't you have school?" I asked. "Yes, and you're actually coming with me today" he said smiling. Oh great. People. I just nodded.
About an hour later we jumped into stiles' jeep and headed to beacon hills high school.
I saw Scott with two other girls and a guy. "Scott, hey" stiles said. "Hey. Hey Harlow" he said smiling. I just waved. "This is Allison, Lydia, and Jackson" Scott said pointing everyone out. "Hi, I'm Harlow" I said quietly. "Are you and stiles like-" said Jackson. I cut him off. "Oh um no. I'm just staying with him" I said my face turning a slight shade of red. "Oh" he said. A bell rang and we all started walking. Me following behind everyone. Scott slowed down to where I was. "Hey what's wrong?" He said. "Nothing" I said in response. "You're lying." He said. "I'm really fine Scott. Don't worry about it." I said. He just sighed and sped up.
••••
After school had ended Lydia wanted me to hang out with her. I asked stiles if he could pick me up around 8. Me and Lydia went to her house and I explained to her why I'm staying with stiles, because for some reason I really trusted her. She gave me clothes that she didn't wear anymore and makeup she didn't use. "Thank you Lydia. This means a lot." I said. She smiled "it's what friends do." She said.
Stiles got here and I walked out and waved to Lydia. "Heyoo" he said. "Hey" I said smiling. "What's that?" He asks motioning towards the bag of stuff Lydia had given me. "Just clothes and makeup Lydia had given me." I said. He nodded.  I jumped in and stiles began to drive off. We made it back and I went upstairs and put my stuff away. I went back downstairs and we ate dinner. I went back up to my room and sat on my bed. "Hey" stiles said walking in. "Yeah?" I said. "Here" he said handing me a phone. "It's one of my old ones, I figure you'd need one. I already put mine, scotts, Lydia's, and dads number in." He said. I took it and looked up at him. "Stiles you don't have to." I said. "I know. But I want to." He said. I got up and hugged him. He was surprised at first but eventually hugged me back. He smelled nice. "What was that for?" He asked. "I'm just so grateful" I said letting go of him. He smiled and sat on my bed. "Tell me more about you." He said. "Well I'm not very interesting" I said. "Whatever. Just tell me." He said chuckling.
I thought for a moment.
"Well, I lived with my family. Until um There was a fire and I just ran. And left them all. I'm a coward. I know. My family are a bunch of werewolves. I'm not though. Thank god. You probably think I'm crazy.." I said "no!" He said really quick. "I don't think you're crazy at all. That's convenient actually. " stiles said and did a small chuckle. His dimples showed and it put a smile on my face.
"Convenient? Care to explain?" I asked and his eyes flickered up to mine. He looked hesitant before letting out a sigh.
"A couple days ago me and Scott went out in the woods to look for a dead body, well half of a body. We got separated and he said he got bit by some animal. He said it was a wolf but wolves haven't been in California for over 60 years so it's not possible. " he paused and played with his fingers. " then he started smelling things, hearing things no one else could. My best friends a werewolf. " he laughed to himself. I thought back to when he said to look for a dead body. I cleared my throat and looked up at him. "Do you happen to know who the body it was?" I asked. He looked at me with a weird expression. I know i seem like I didn't care about the rest but this is important.
"Uh yeah, Lora Hale" he said. "Why?" My face froze and I looked down.
"She's my sister. "
---------------
Cliffhanger kinda?😂💕 well I hope you liked it. Got help from my best friend fangirl_77 💘