•5•

Stiles*
There was a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said.
Harlow came in. Man did she look beautiful.
"I'm going for a walk. Don't wait up." She said.
"I'm coming with you" I said jumping out of bed. She was crazy if she thought she was going alone.
"No. I wanna be alone." She said.
She's not going out alone. I'm going to follow her.
She's just walking.
She begins to cross the street but a car comes. No.
*crash*  NO!
"HARLOW!" I scream.
I run to her and pull her out of the street. "No no no. Don't you die on me. You're going to be okay." I said crying. I pulled my phone out and dialed 911.
"911, what's your emergency" the lady on the line said.
"My um. My girlfriend. She got hit by a car. The driver drove off. I need someone to come here now. She doesn't have a lot of time please." I said.
"Sir you need to calm down. Can you tell me where you are?" She said
"I'm on Wilson street. Just please hurry. Please." I said in between sobs.
"There's an ambulance on their way." She said.
The call ended.
"Please stay with me. I need you. Please stay with me baby." I said.
I heard sirens. Thank god.
They put her on a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. I rode in with her. I held her hand as the medic was putting an oxygen mask on her.
I was just staring at her, crying.
We got to the hospital and they took her out. I was running behind them. They got to a room and closed me out. I pulled my phone out and called my dad.
"What son? Where the hell are you?!" He asked.
"Dad there's been an accident. Harlow got hit by a car. The car took off and we're at the hospital." I said.
"I'm on my way." He said.
The call ended.
I called Scott next.
"Scott, Harlow got hit by a car. Please call Derek." I said leaving a voice mail. About an hour later Scott and Derek were here. They're both confused out of their minds.
"She got hit crossing the street and the car just took off." I said. I've been crying for hours.
A doctor came out.
"Hale?" He said.
"Here" we all said.
"Well. She has 9 broken bones, a collapsed lung, bruised ribs, and she cannot breathe on her own." He said. Which made me cry even harder.
Why her? She's the most sweet innocent girl ever. Why her? Why not me?
"Can I see her?" I asked.
"Yes but one at a time please." He said.
I walked behind him. As we approached her room I hear a course of beeps. I walk in and sit beside her small fragile body.
"This is all my fault, I know. It should be me laying here. Not you. You don't deserve this at all. I'm so sorry. I'm not going to leave you. I'll be here the whole step of the way." I said.
I kissed her forehead and decided to let Derek come see her.
"Derek you can go in." I said
Going back to my seat.

Harlow*
I could hear everyone. I just couldn't interact with them. I felt lifeless. I'm so lucky to have stiles in my life. He's the most amazing person I've ever met. I can't stand hearing him break with every word he says. It's horrible. I hear someone else come in.
"Hey sissy. It's Derek. You're going to be okay. I promise. You're gunna be okay." He said.

-----_____-----
Well I hoped you liked. 😌