Chanyeol - Call

You stared at the clock on the coffee table, just beside the small flower vase placed on the center. 11:15... I wonder what Chanyeol's doing right now... You sighed, plopping your head down towards the sofa. I just miss him right now... I wonder why?

You somehow felt irritated and a bit annoyed, but also sad, yearning for your boyfriend's affection. It's probably because you were the only person in your apartment and you felt alone. Deciding to stop sulking, you grabbed your phone and opened it, hoping for a distraction. You checked your messages, and, as if fate was mocking you, there was a text message from him. Damn you, you irresistable yoda...

Chanyeollie: Hey, jagiya. :) How is my baby doing tonight?

You heaved a sigh and returned a text.

You: Hey :( I'm doing fine, and you?

You rarely use the sad smiley, especially if it's him, but you kind of felt using it now. Not long after, he replied,

Chanyeollie: I'm good, as always. But what about you? Is everything fine over there?

Your delicate fingers automatically typed your answer.

You: Don't worry, I'm fine, I promise ^^

Chanyeollie: Don't lie to me, I know there's something wrong. You can tell me, jagiya.

You: I just need your hug right now. :(

Chanyeollie: Can you wait until tomorrow when I see you?

Of course not, pabo. I miss you this much. Your fingers itched to type those two sentences, but knowing him, he'll probably just worry. Besides, it's pretty late, and as a very popular K-Pop idol, he needs all the rest he can get. You had no choice but to say,

You: Yeah.

Chanyeollie: Okay! Good night, jagiya. :) :*

You: Good night. :)

As you sighed the third time in a time span of less than an hour, you placed your phone on the coffee table and stayed still, day-dreaming about having a date with Chanyeol and unintentionally falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to the sound of your apartment's doorbell. Your eyes quickly stole a glance on the clock that read, 1:00 AM, and a groan escaped from your lips. You weren't planning to answer it because who the hell would ignore a glorious sleep and instead visit a woman in the middle of the night until the doorbell rang over and over again. Realizing that you do not have a choice, you wobbly walked to the door, annoyance evident on your face. However, as soon as you opened the door, your expression quickly shifted to confusion as you had a face to face with--well, face to chest, and a very well-built chest at that.

"Jagiya." A familiar baritone voice rumbled, and you only know one person with such voice. Chanyeol.

You glanced up to see your boyfriend's smiling face. "Eh, Chanyeol? Why are you here in one o' clock in the morning? Don't you have a scheduled radio interview later?"

"Yeah." He came in and closed the door beside him. "Then?"

He lowered himself so both of you are in the same eye level. He's wearing a genuine and loving smile, and said,

"I couldn't go a night knowing that my jagiya needs comfort."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note/s: Got this from an FB picture. And I am so sorry but I can only write 500+ words per scenario (because I am a lazy bum).