[ [ 1 ] ]

It was night. No one saw anything. No one knew how it happened. It was a mystery even the police couldn't understand. The car which held five people had collided into a weak and rather big tree, forcing it to clash onto the car and burst into flames. Killing four of the five people who were in the vehicle.

The strange thing about it was the fact that the car had been bought only three days prior and turned out to be completely fine and brandspanking new. No one knows how it crashed into the tree as the driver (Thomas Hethersett) was a pioneer and did not drink. The road was clear, and there was no other cars to be seen that night going by a local farmer who had heard the commotion whilst in bed.
Moreover, the spontaneous outburst of flames that also occurred made the situation even stanger. A crash like that wouldn't cause flames. That was certain.

The one lone survivor,  a German bloke by the name of Sebastian Moran was knocked out and seen on the ground a good few meters away when the ambulance had arrived. When he woke up he refused to talk to me about the matter. Nurses and Doctors say he has claimed to have no recollection of how he escaped.

Police haven't thought anything of this and the Detective Inspector has confirmed from his colleagues examining the scene that it was a freak accident and that "It's just one of those things, isn't it?"