Chapter 2: Training? I don't think this training.

The next day...

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I get up and go answer it. I open the door to see Naruto right there. "Hey Kira," he said. "Hey Naruto, what are you doing here?" "Making sure you get up and not make breakfast." "Oh yeah, well come in. I'll be ready in a second." I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I come out and get dressed in my outfit. I remember to get my sword before I left. We soon arrive at the training fields. Only Sakura and Sasuke were there. We waited for Kakashi-Sensi to arrive.

2 hours later...

After a while, we see him walk towards us. "Your late," Sakura and Naruto yell at him. While he tries to come up with an excuse, Sasuke sighs while I just give a plain normal look. He then a timer on one of the wooden posts. "Alright, you got until 12 to get these bells from me. If you don't you got no lunch." He held up 3 bells. I see what he was trying to do. "And you'll watch me eat mine right in front of you. Now go," He finished. We seprate. We got to work as a team. I should ask the others if they want to team up. I see Sakura first. "Hey Sakura want to team up," I ask. "Nope, I'm going to prove myself to Sasuke," She answered. I sigh. I see Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke, want to team up to get the bells?" "No, I work alone." I again sigh. I soon see Naruto and he was stuck in a tree. "Hey Naruto, want to team up?" "Nope, If I'm going to become Hokage, I got to do things on my own." I once again sigh and cut him down. I get out in the open. "Come on Kakashi-Sensi. I'm out in the open." "So, I see you get the purpose of this," he said behind me. "Yep." I turn around. He held a book in his hand. "Come on, give me your best shot." I preform handsigns. "Lava Style: Lava current." Lava emerged from the ground, burning everything with it. "Water Style: River emerge!" Water emerged from his hands, taking out my lava. I sigh in frustration. I need a new idea. I look for an opening. I preform handsigns. "Earth Style: Rock Explosion!" Rocks come from the ground, firing at him. He dodges them. His back side is reviled. I run at him. I almost missed by a bit. I grab something. Once the smoke left, he stood where I was. "You missed," he said. "Really," I ask. I held his book in his hand. A flame was on my finger. I held it near the book. "NOT THE BOOK," He said. "I'll give you the book for the bells." "A trade, smart." I smirk. "Luckily, I know your father," he said. I squint my eyes. "What are you getting at," I ask sternly. "I'll give you 1 bell and tell you about your father, if you return the book." "Deal." He grabs a bell and throws it at me, like I do with the book. We catch what we wanted. I look at him. "Now tell me." "Your dad used to be my sensi. He's an author and a sage, Toad Sage." "Explains why most of my things envolve toads." "No one knows where he is now. He's a good guy. You enharet his looks." "That's why everyone looks at me funny?! That's why I'm ignored?! No wonder." "That's all I can give." I sigh and go into hiding. I'm like my father's little protigy. No wonder, he must've did something to make me look bad. A few minutes later, the buzzer went off. However, I didn't know my journey was going to start here...