Part 6

Khushi was preparing her dinner when she heard the knock on the door.. She opens the door n shocked to see the demon of her life "Arnav " standing in front of her..

All the memories of the day when arnav last came there to snatch her baby from her came to her mind.. 

Khushi : Why u came here..  What u want now..

Arnav pushes her lightly n enters the house..

Khushi : why the hell u came now..  What else is left to snatch from me..

Arnav : (angryly ) I didn't snatch anything i just took away what was mine . And i have a standard,  i don't take things from beggars.. 

Khushi : if im a begger then why the hell u took a beggars daughter away from her... If im a begger then same is her daughter as she was born from my womb...

Arnav : shut up...  Dare u call my daughter any such names..  I will kill u.. 

Khushi : u can go ahead then as i have only told truth..  Anyhow there's nothing left in me to die.. 
Arnav : that's good then..  If u are so dead then take ur damn dead body which is standing in front of me n come with me to delhi..  To shantivan

Khushi : i should have known this...  Ur such a shameless person that ur asking me to come with u.. U.. (Before completing arnav catch khushi by her hair and bring her close to him)

Arnav : how dare u..   U cheap girl..  I only came her for my daughter.. 

Khushi pushes him

Khushi : why what happen now.. U are not able to look after anju.. U told that ur wife will be her mother n take care of her.. Oh i forgot ur wife left u right,  she used u right..  That's called Karma.. 

Arnav holds her arms tightly n twists it towards her back.   Causing her pain

Khushi : ahh.. 

Arnav : What u thought that i came her to invite u in my life..  Haha.   What a joke.. U cheap girl cannot enter my life.. I just came her for my daughter as shes ill n asking for her lady who gave birth to her..  U will only b servant in my house but just enjoying some luxuries infront of my daughter..  N regarding my wife ur no one to know about my personal life.   Servants are not allowed to know about their employers personal life .  B ready tomorrow u will come with me.. 

Khushi : u think im a doll..  Who u can use when u want..

Arnav : dolls are worth something but u low class people are worth nothing..  Be ready tomorrow.. 

Arnav leaves.. 

Khushi sits on floor crying.. 
Khushi : how i ever loved this man..  I didn't see his original self that time.  

After sometime khushi composes herself and calls someone and tells all that was told by arnav...

Caller : khushi u should go there..  Its a good chance to get ur daughter back..

Khushi : are u sure..  I mean i hate that person.   How will i live at his house..

Caller : khushi as ur lawyer and friend i think it would be fruitful as u will get to know about his behavior n his families behavior with anju..and it can make our future case stronger ( yes that was lawyer 😉)

Khushi : ok then..  I will go..

Next morning

Arnav comes..  N khushi opens the door all ready..

Arnav : i knew u will come..  How can u miss being in a rich persons house with good luxuries.. But remember for me ur just a servant

Khushi : who told u im coming for ur damn luxury.  Im coming only for my daughter.. 

Arnav : shes only my daughter..

Khushi : truth never can be hidden or changed Mr Raizada.  

Arnav : shut up..  N get in car.. 

Arnav & khushi reach RM.. 

HP opens the door..

Anju was eagerly waiting for her mother as she was already told by her bui ma that her papa her went to bring her mother..  So runs towards door as she sees a beautiful woman standing with her papa.. 

Khushis eyes fill with tears seeing her daughter after these many years... 

Anju : (in cute voice) ur my mumma?

Khushi runs towards her n hugs her tightly all crying..

Khushi : yes baby..  Im ur mother.. 

Anju too crys seeing khushi crying..

Anju;: plz mumma don't cry otherwise i will also cry..  I missed u a lot mumma..

Khushi : me too baby.. 

Anju;: why u didn't come earlier..  Where were u.. 
Khushi : sorry beta..  Im extremely sorry..  I was busy with some job thats why didn't come earlier..  Sorry..

Anju : its ok mumma..  U came now na..  But don't leave me now..

Khushi : never baby..  Never she told this looking at arnav.. 

Arnav : anju how's ur health now.. 

Anju : im all good as mummy came.. 
Come mummy i will show u my play room..  And takes khushi to room.. 

Arnav was not so good with this as it was like anju is giving less importance to him.. 

Anjali was not at home when khushi came so khushi was introduced at evening when anjali came home.. 

Next day was Sunday so anju forced khushi to go for shopping so she can select some good dresses for khushi as she was not liking the light colored dresses of her mumma.   Anju was now always sticked with khushi..  Anjali also came with her as she too liked khushi but both didn't talk anything about arnavs betrayal.. 
When they came home anju was already slept so khushi took her to arnavs room..  Anjali to went to her room.. 

Khushi came to living room to take the dress which anju n anjali forced her to buy.. 
That was time when arnav entered.. 

Arnav : wow..  So looks like u have took full advantage anjus love on 2nd day itself by buying all these stuffs which u can never ever dream too...  U gold digger

Khushi : i don't want ur money raizada.  I only bought it as anju n ur di forced me.. I don't want ur money.. 

Arnav : ya whatever..  I don't have time to waste by taking to a servant..  N goes to room.. 

Days passed.. Khushi fulfilled every responsibility of mother.   While on other side arnav didn't leave any chance to taunt khushi n call her all bad names..  But khushi listen it just for her baby.. 

One day...

Aman came home.. 

Arnav : what are u doing her aman.. 

Aman : Asr i have to talk a serious issue with u.  
Arnav knew that aman will never come to RM till its too important.. So takes him to study...

Arnav : how can it b aman.   Hows it possible..

Aman : i can understand ASR... But its true and as ur not divorced so...

Arnav : but we don't live together since years now.. 
Aman : i know asr but by laws ur still husband n wife so.. 

Arnav : no..  We will have to do something.. Call our lawyers and discuss with them there would b some loop holes.  

Aman : yes ASR.  I will do it..  So will take ur leave.. 

Arnav was all tensed now..  What will he do now. .