3. She's Crazy

Griff POV

"HI GRIFFY!!"

I hear yelled into my ear and I jump.

Crap.

"...Jackie."

"OHHHHH," Xander says as he laughs and walks away.

I reach for him and try to walk away, but she pulls my arm and stares at me with her huge bug eyes. I'm weirded out.

"Aren't you excited! WE get to spend the whole week together!!"

She leans in and I take a step back.

"Well see you don't know that for sure. Someone could bid higher than you," I say with confidence.

"Wellll... I have my moms credit card and Gladys said she takes any form of currency so it's doubtful!!" Jackie basically yells.

She pulls out the card and does a huge grin. I lose all hope in humanity as I stare into space with wide eyes.

"It's okay Griffy-"

"Please stop calling me that," I say.

"-you may not love me now but you will! I guarantee it!"

After she says that she kisses me! Just like straight on kisses me, pulls away quickly, giggles and runs off. What the hell! I feel violated! What gives her the right!

I wipe my mouth countless times and ball my hand into a fist.

I swear if she ever—

My train of thought gets cut off when I feel a soft hand run down my wrist and onto my hand. It feels familiar and calming so I release my clenched fist an relax my hand. I look over and see Zuri looking at me. I lock my fingers with hers.