Terroriser x Reader: "Our Relationship"

Your POV~

I walked into my bosses office as I was called in. "I have a mission for you. But you're not gonna like it. You have to work with a partner", he said.

"Nonsense, you know I can do it by myself. I work alone, no matter what the mission is", I said, of course being the stubborn person I am.

"Well you really can't be a one person relation ship. I need you to work with this guy I'm going to pair you up with. You need to pretend to be a couple. You're going to have to 'work' for Hayden Lowell. Earn his trust and be invited to his grand Galla. Then assassinate him there. You can only go to the Galla if you're a couple", he explained.

"Can't I just sneak in or something", I asked. "No, their security is top notch. So anyways he's gonna be here to meet you in like 15 minutes so just sit here and I'll explain a little more to you"

~Time Skip~

A knock was heard on the door. "Come in", my boss Derick said. A tall man with Blusish-grey eyes walked in. I have to admit he was very cute. But, I'm still pissed I have to work with a partner. And even better, as a 'couple'. "Brian, this is (Y/n). (Y/n), this is Brian", Derick introduced us.

We both shook hands. Derick continued to explain the mission to us both. "So I rented out an apartment for you two to live in together for this mission. You will have a couple of parties just to earn a little more trust from Hayden. And for you guys to work out the plan and how exactly you'll do it", he said.

"Wait hold on. How long is this mission suppose to be", I asked. "Since the Galla is in 5 months. You have 4 to get settled with him. So this will be about 5 months", he said quite simply.

"What?!? I already hate working with a partner, no offense to you", I looked at Brian. "None taken".

"But it has to be for 5 months. Living together!!", I semi yelled. "Yup, and also for parties and working. You two do have to kiss each other to make it seem real. So you should start practicing", he smiled.

"I mean, I don't mind", Brian smirked. "Oh fuck you. And fuck you", I said flipping them both off.

"Alright but seriously. Here's the keys and address to your guy's apartment. Just start moving in and figure your stuff out. Also you guys start working for Hayden next week. So I'll give ya a call later. Until then, move in", Derick said standing up.

Me and Brian stood up and started walking out his office. "Also start practicing your kissing", he shouted. I flipped him off as Brian chuckled.

We walked out the door and down to or cars. "Do you just wanna take my car", he asked. "Sure".

We got in and he started it. "This is going to be a long mission of us being together. So, just start getting used to my weirdness now", I smiled. "Don't worry, I'm pretty weird too", he said.

He started to drive away to 'our' so called apartment. After like 10 minutes we finally made there.

We walked up the stairs and to our room number and opened the door with the keys. "Wow, this is actually nice", he commented.

"I know, it is. It just sucks I have to be stuck here with you", I said. "Right back at you. Well let's just start moving in". 

~Time skip to night time~

Finally. We finished bringing some of our stuff in here from our homes. Since we will be here for like five months.