thu, july 13

"For crying out loud--" the foreigner that lives in my house is Leah. Leah Greenwold. She speaks English, being from America. She's teaching me English while I help with Korean, win, win.

She was two years older than me and had brown hair and green eyes.

To be entirely honest, I could care less about what Leah was complaining about. But she told me anyway.

"I can't download this really cool app because of damned storage!!" she told me as she showed me her phone. "Help me, (Y/n)."

I pursed my lips sourly and took the phone out of her hands. "Snow?" I looked at it more. I may be sour and snarky most of the time but that doesn't mean I can't like cute things like this...

"Are you just going to stare at it or help me?" Leah said as she made her lips into a thin line.

I gave her the phone back and pulled out mine and clicked on the app store. I typed in 'snow' and installed it right away. I barely had any apps or games so I didn't run out of storage like Leah.

"You said you were going to help me?!" Leah finally said in Korean.

"Just get rid of apps you don't need." I plainly said.

But, no. She had to complicate it. "But I need them all!!"

I stood up and began walking away to my room. I muttered, "I'm not doing this..."