The Photgrapher Pt.2

Ayana Pov

I was driving home thinking about Keith's fine ass. I was kinda excited to get home and so we can FaceTime. Once I got home I ate my leftover pizza then went to go wash.

I got out the shower brushed my teeth, put my hair in a neat bun and headed into my room.

I lathered myself in my Pure Seduction lotion then sprayed perfume all over me. I put on my PINK onesie. (This is how the onesie looked incase you guys wanted to know how it looked)

 (This is how the onesie looked incase you guys wanted to know how it looked)

Put on my glasses and begin to watch t.v., after about 10 more minutes I felt my phone vibrating I picked it up and saw that it was an unknown number face timing me. I pressed accept and saw Keith all up in the camera smiling with golds in his mouth.

 I pressed accept and saw Keith all up in the camera smiling with golds in his mouth

I smiled and said

"Back up ain't nobody wanna see all those boogers in yo nose"

he flared his nostrils and put his nose in the camera more. I laughed and said

"Watch out" he joined in with me and started laughing. Then we started talking about everything, you know getting to know each other.

It was now 2:00 A.M. and my phone was now on 3 percent. I told him that I would talk to him later because my phone was going dead. He started whining saying

"Noooo ! I wanna keep talking to you!"  I chuckled and said

"Pull up"

he raised his eyebrows and said

"dead ass?" I nodded my head and told him that I'll text him the address. He nodded and said

"See you in a little bit"

I said "Okay" then hung up.

I texted him my address then got up and started to straighten up the house.

Keith Pov
(Happy Dancing)

TBC.