Chapter 24

Batman took Robin yet another therpy session with Black Canary.
After the section Black Canary had a serious talk with Batman but without Robin listens.
"Wow for the first time I wish Superboy where here", thought Robin.
After the talk they rode on the Bat mobile home.
"Um uh what did Canary tell you?", asked Robin.
"Nothing", said Batman, his voice was so deep it made his organs shiver.
"Um okay", said Robin.

Back at the Wayne Manor he went straight to bed.
But he couldn't help to here Bruce and Alfred chatting down stairs.
He snuck down and put a cup on the door, then his ear on it and listened.

"Well what happened today Master Bruce", said Alfred.
"Another section with Canary, Alfred", said Bruce.
"Oh what did she say?", asked Alfred.
Then a firetruck past by making so much noise it blocked out the most important part of the conversation.
"Oh very interesting", said Alfred.
"Yeah I'll have to-", said Bruce with a police car making noise that Dick couldn't hear yet another vital part of the conversation.
Suddenly he heard foot steps coming toward the door and he ran for his life and hid in the next room.
"Robin I'll be out cause there is something going on in town", said Bruce then left.
Robin was happy Bruce didn't notice him but why didn't he let him go. Even though Robin didn't feel like going. He wondered, but he had to find out.

The next day he wasn't even allowed to go to the cave for patrol.
Robin was starting to worry, what if he can't be Robin anymore cause of his issues.
Robin sat there thinking for hours and hours about random stuff while trying to bleed himself to death.
The cuts felt good to Robin it felt like a year of pain in one cut.
The carpet was stained red with blood. And Robin was getting weak. He felt his pulse dropping then he passed out.

To be continued.........

Okay yes or no. Who thinks I should kill Kid Flash in this story, to cause more drama and grief in Robins life.
COMMENT PLEASE!!