Chapter 3 ◇Wake me Up◇

A/n
Bleh.
Anyone who says the correct answer to the question at the end gets a shout out.
EDITED
Your P.O.V.

I worked up the courage to look over at whatever the Goblin had been doing. I saw him pouring liquids into tubes, I was too tired to identify what they were. When he was finished with all the ones he had, he went to a safe and entered a code. I heard him mumble the numbers, '6509'. When the safe door opened there were two viles, one was a teal color with the letter 'M' on it. The other one was  purple and had an 'A' on it. I assumed it ment that it was the antidote. He took the teal vile out and poured it into the first one. He dipped a needle down in it.
"Okay so, are you going to use that one me? Cuz' I don't do needles." I said eyeing the tip. He laughed and walked closer.
"Say bye to your hole life." He growled.
"Bye-bye..." I whimpered as he stuck the needle into my arm. I screamed as I felt the liquid rush into my blood. My eyes rolled back and my hole body started shaking violently, black started to fill my vision. Right before I went unconscious I heard the sound of fighting and one stupid pun from my hero in spandex.

.《Billy the dot is back》

I jolted up and screamed. A bunch of scientist came and tried to calm me down but it wasn't working that well. I curled up into a ball and rocked myself, crying. I heard a soft voice trying to talk to me. I looked up and saw Spiderman, all the scientists were gone and it was just us. I threw my arms around him, crying even more. He froze at first but then started to rub my back. When I stopped crying, I pulled away wiping my eyes.
"What am I now?" I asked quietly.
"We, well... We don't know." He replied looking down at his feet. He walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.
"You know, your friend Peter, he has been very worried about you." Spiderman said after a while.
"How is he?" I asked quietly.
"He's fine, he just really wants to see you." He replied.
"Tell him, I li-, tell him I do too." I said, looking out the window in my room. Spiderman nodded and left. I stood up and walked around. I had to pull a heart monitor, seeing as I was hooked up to it. I was in a white room with gray floor tiles. The room had a high ceiling with a small fan. Next to my bed there was a small moving table with wheels. On it they had a swab, a blood sample, and other stuff like that. There was a counter with a sink and I walked to it. I ran my fingers against the cold stone of the counter. There was a power outlet with a small box plugged in. The box was like a count down timer. The box's screen read,
1 year,
5 day,
11 hours,
54 seconds.
Then it changed to 53 seconds. Then 52, then 51. I looked away from the box and sat down on the bed. From time to time I would look at the box and wonder, 'What is it counting down for?'
I laid down to fall asleep and when I did, I did not have a peaceful rest.

●《Billy's brother, Willy》

Dream▪

I was on a battlefield.
Blood.
Pain.
Fear.
Revenge.
That's all I felt. Somehow I wasn't on Earth. I was on a different planet. A different world. There was a pale lady with antennas, a guy with brown hair and a beard that looked human, Tony Stark, Peter, and a flying wizard. . I looked down at myself and saw that I was in a suit like Spider-Man's but customized to my style.

I had a gun strapped on my back and I held a spear that was part of the suit. The wizard gave a bug purple guy a glowing ball and then I woke up.

A/n
OoooooOooooo!
What happened in this chapter? I honestly don't know where this came from. Maybe I pulled it out of my butt while I was stuck at the fair because of rain. Hmmm?
Nah! Anyways, if any of you guys know the answer to the question below, the first one to guess it gets a shout out!

Q. Who is the High King of Narnia after the first movie of Narnia or after the 2nd book?