Chapter 2.

Ariana kept going on about becoming a 'Pink Lady' I was too busy watching her interlock her fingers with Nathan.

"You'll have to get a pink jacket, like we do" she said

I nodded, I wasn't in the mood for talking.

"What lesson have you got next?" Mollie asked me

"Um" I checked my timetable "History"

"What room are you in for History?" Nathan asked

"Room 23" I said, not looking at him.

"That's my class!" He smiled, I hesitated to smile back.

I wanted to leave, I couldn't stand being here much longer, it was killing me. I don't know why I was making such a big deal, It's not like I'd known him for years.

-----------

I didn't walk with Nathan to History, I remembered my English room was room 19, and made my way from there. As soon as I walked in the door, everyone stared at me, the thing I hate the most, attention.

"You must be Eleanor" A tall man said greeting me, he must be my teacher.

I nodded

"Welcome to the class!" He beamed "Kelsey, would you mind letting Eleanor sit next to you?"

'Kelsey' nodded, but didn't seem too happy that I was sitting next to her. She had blonde hair, similar to Mollie's. I sat down and got out my notepad, Kelsey moved her stuff so I had more room, I felt so rude. Then, Nathan stepped in the room.

He gestured a thumbs up to the teacher and walked over to me

"You can sit next to me if you like?" He offered

"Um, I'm alright here"

He shrugged and walked over to his set.

"You're friends with Nathan!?" Kelsey whispered, I jumped a little.

"Well, sort of. I'm friends with Mollie and her group..."

"I hate all of them." She said bluntly, she carried on reading her book.

"Mollie's not that bad." I replied

"She's okay I guess. It's that Ariana and Vanessa I hate."

Part of me felt bad for bitching about them, especially with Nathan at the other side of the room, but I wanted to know more information about Ariana.

"Why's that?" I asked

"Ariana is just a bitch." She scoffed, she put her book down. "I was apart of them once. She made my life hell."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know Tom Parker?"

I nodded, although it took me a while to figure out who he was.

"Well, I dated him for around about 5 months. But, Ariana liked him too, and as she's seen as 'the leader' the other girls turned against me, and I was made to look like I was in the wrong."

"So what happened?" I said, but peering over my shoulder, making sure Nathan wasn't listening.

"She stole him away. She told him I was cheating on him,  the girls backed her up and he broke up with me. So, she dated him, then got tired of him, and broke his heart."

"That's terrible" I whispered. It didn't surprise me what Kelsey was telling me.

"So, I left the group and I've never gone back."