Chapter Four

Just gonna be the same thing as the original so if you don't want to re read, just skip ahead.

2 months laterMaya's Pov "Farkle! Honey! That was delicious you DO NOT know what you just missed out on!!" I yelled from the living room."You don't have to yell that loudly, but....*gags*I bet it must've been*gags*good. I mean you *gags twice* gobbled that up in *gags* 5 minutes" Farkle gagged continuously out from the island in the kitchenI walked in and stared at Farkle and strutted over to him... i sat on his lap and he let out an 'oof' while i just sat there laughing and leaned closer to him. He leaned in to and got his lips ready for the impact...but i dodged him "I'm hungry again..." I smiled.The famous 'I don't like you' look came from Farkle."You literally just ate.." I rolled my eyes, "no shirt farkle-lock". Farkle looked at me weirdly."No shirt? Farkle-lock? May, What the fu-" I cut him off with a smack."NO CUSSING AROUND ME WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE MY BELLY POSSIBLY LISTENING.
"No shirt? Far-lock? May, What the fu-" I cut him off with a smack."NO CUSSING AROUND ME WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE MY BELLY POSSIBLY LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION FARKLE, WHAT THE HECKLE POP MAN! DO YOU WANT OUR CHILD TO TURN OUR WEIRD AND STUPID LIKE THE FATHER OF THE BABY?! HUH!? HUH!? HUUUUHHHH?! ? BEAVER) DAM! UGH YOUR SO ANNOYING*SOB* WHY YOU GONNA DO THAT?*SOB*that's not nice *breaks down* "Farkle's Pov"No shirt? Far-lock? May, What the fu-" i coukdnt finish because she FREAKING SLAPPED ME! "NO CUSSING AROUND ME WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE MY BELLY POSSIBLY LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION FARKLE, WHAT THE HECKLE POP MAN! DO YOU WANT OUR CHILD TO TURN OUR WEIRD AND STUPID LIKE THE FATHER OF THE BABY?! HUH!? HUH!? HUUUUHHHH?! BEAVER DAM! UGH YOUR SO ANNOYING*SOB* WHY YOU GONNA DO THAT?*SOB*that's not nice *breaks down* "Okay....awkward hormonal Maya rose to life agian....I was sitting there awkwardly smiling at the crying Maya in front of me, I decided to change the subject "why dont we go now so we won't be late for the baby's appointment?" Maya looked back up to me and brightened at the word 'baby'. I rolled my eyes at her now jumping figure "yeah let's go!!"At the appointment"Mr and Mrs.Minkus, do you wanna hear the good or bad news first? " the masked doctor questioned. I looked at Maya worridly, and she stated at the doctor confused.."u-u-uh, bad news... please "Maya stuttered. I nodded my head slowly."Well bad news is the extra weight your caring is gonna be a pain in your ass.. (maya gives him a look)tronaut for sure. But...other than that there isn't any real major nor minor news.." wtf? What kind of doctor uses that type of language? This guy must be on crack?! Who let him in the hospital? I pulled Maya closer to me.She smirked." Oi, shizball monkey why are you here eh? And how the hell do you know how to operate the cold jelly thingy" Maya asked. Monkey? Wait CAMERON?!He put out both hands defeated."I mean No trouble May" he chuckled. "Good news now?" Maya hugged him and I let out a jelous cough, if they don't exist they do now...I have earned a glare from Maya yay...Maya turned around and nodded."Well, congrats guys, you both have a healthy pair of twins, also I'm a doctor!!"Dr.monkey Said. My eyes grew wide! And Maya squeled! Ohhhh congrats! You got your dream!!! I knew you could make it! She hugged him tight..which got me ticked off. Then turned to me and gave me a hug to. "Can you believe it Farkle? We're gonna be parents of 2! 2!!!!" I laughed. I looked at her admiring her stomach and then she pointed at it and said "I knew you were to big! I though I was just eating to much! Grrr"..okay then, monkey laughed and I awkwardly joined in his laughing fit until Maya suddenly slapped monkey. " That was for cussing earlier to buttface!" Monkey held onto his cheek, my bad, my bad, haha"..they the both broke out into laughter, and I can see Maya's hand print starting to form on his face.. is that what it looks like when she slaps me?